Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Was just on his wiki page.

34 games/7 assists/7 goals.

Not bad at all, considering a few will have been sub appearances.

Can't wait to see him playing the majority of a season (fingers crossed)

Just watching the 13 minute NUFCCOMPILATION video of him.  Actually forgot how good he is over the summer! 

Want to see him play tomorrow, but I get the feeling we'll only see him if we're chasing the game.  Catch 22.

:smitten:

Was just on his wiki page.

34 games/7 assists/7 goals.

Not bad at all, considering a few will have been sub appearances.

Can't wait to see him playing the majority of a season (fingers crossed)

Only 20 of those we starts btw or Goal and Assist every 134 minutes, depending on what you prefer :D

It goes without saying like but I'm pretty much gay with excitement to see him again this season, it's not even just the lad's quality either, he's one of the most entertaining footballers to watch in the league, if not Europe. He's what I look forward too every match day more than anything else and I feel a crippling sadness when I don't see his name on the team sheet, regardless of the the rest of the squad.

/homo

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, that is a bit OTT like, but when I think about going to matches this season, him nut-megging someone on the halfway line and then sprinting past them (like he did to Neil Taylor) is the first thing I think of.

It goes without saying like but I'm pretty much gay with excitement to see him again this season, it's not even just the lad's quality either, he's one of the most entertaining footballers to watch in the league, if not Europe. He's what I look forward too every match day more than anything else and I feel a crippling sadness when I don't see his name on the team sheet, regardless of the the rest of the squad.

/homo

No worries mate, i am at least as gay as you on him :lol:

:gayfight:

Its brilliant to have a player like that in the squad, gives us a extra factor to get excited about.

Basically our own James McClean :lol:

Guest icemanblue

That ball-trap against Stoke man.

That was the one, like. Went almost completely unnoticed by the majority of people not at the game, and even a fair few there.

Guest reefatoon

That ball-trap against Stoke man.

That was the one, like. Went almost completely unnoticed by the majority of people not at the game, and even a fair few there.

Look at me, I noticed some sweet control when not many people did . . . . pathetic.

Pretty sure loads did anyway :lol: I remember .gifs of it flying about ffs.

Yeah it was mentioned loads and rightly so, that ball trap and pass  :drool:

Shame Simpson couldn't do anything with it  :lol:

Anyone got a video of that? I saw it once at the match and not seen it since.

Pretty sure loads did anyway :lol: I remember .gifs of it flying about ffs.

Yeah it was mentioned loads and rightly so, that ball trap and pass  :drool:

Shame Simpson couldn't do anything with it  :lol:

Anyone got a video of that? I saw it once at the match and not seen it since.

BEN ARFA - NEWCASTLE UNITED NUMBER 10 {NUFC_COMPILATION}

Type that into everyone's favourite video sharing website  O0 it is in there at some point and the video is worth watching anyway  :drool:

That's probably the best video ever uploaded on the internet. I masturbate on it regularly.

i forgot how good he was in that wigan game that we got humped in. Was single handedly trying to drag us back in the game.

Guest reefatoon

I didn't notice it at the match, same with all the people sitting near me too, it went unnoticed by us all . . . .

Guest icemanblue

I didn't notice it at the match, same with all the people sitting near me too, it went unnoticed by us all . . . .

Except me.