Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I think by the end of the season he will be regarded as a world class player. Imagine the media wankfest if Hazard scored a goal like that!

I still can't believe he's our player, I know the term "different class" is used too loosely but Hatem really is different class. Oh and I almost forgot

it was on his weaker foot too!! He's unstoppable!

a moment of magic, but he was just as shit as everyone else during the first 45mins

Nowhere near his usual standard but not just as shit as most of the rest no, he wasn't giving the ball away constantly like some of them.

He actually started pretty well and was beating 2 or 3 players in the blink of an eye at times. problem was he continually received the ball half way inside our own half and after his runs or 1-2s would end up around the centre circle - and what's the use in that?

needs to be pushed up around the box permanently not wasted out wide and far back in a pedestrian 4-4-2.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Expressed my love for him on facebook, getting stick thrown at me right away. Shame on people, they just don't understand a man and his love for a brilliant footballer.

Expressed my love for him on facebook, getting stick thrown at me right away. Shame on people, they just don't understand a man and his love for a brilliant footballer.

:lol: I know that feel bro. I get so much shit at work for my constant appreciation of the man

Needs to play every second of the remainder of the season.

A game changer, a spark and a tremendous player. What a goal man. Need to do everything to keep him happy and keep him here.