Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Poor today and poor at Reading.

He'll bounce back though, would love to see a performance from him at the mackems.

Up against either of the mackems two make shift FBs in Gardner and/or Rose you'd have to fancy him.

i dont see why after from 10 mins onwards ben arfa was stuck on the left? I don't think we were gettin battered purely because of Ben Arfa. He would have been far more effective second half on the right.

i dont see why after from 10 mins onwards ben arfa was stuck on the left? I don't think we were gettin battered purely because of Ben Arfa. He would have been far more effective second half on the right.

Was due to their narrow 4 in midfield IMO, while it was narrow it wasn't completely centralized sure Carrick, Cleverly and Rooney was but Kagawa was slightly off to the right.

The midfield 3 was brought to match Carrick, Cleverly and Rooney and it did and Ben Arfa to the left was to stop Kagawa from being free.

It worked from a defensive stand point and we started to control the game a lot more but we didn't really create a great deal.

Would just do what we did last year but switch Cisse left and put Ba central. They can alternate during the match but the man who's in form should start in the middle. Either that or move HBA to CAM and keep the 2 Dembas up top but I think that would leave us very vulnerable at the other end even with our best defenders out.

Summary of the video :

- One of his dream is to win the World Cup in Brazil.

- Discussion about Pardew : Hatem was very impressed by the way Pardew deals with him and because he (Pardew) analyzes all the time what is around him . He speaks to him a lot, and he also gives him a lot of confidence. 

The journalist made a similarity between Hatem and the footballer in the film "Goal".

- Hatem say that he spends a lot of time in training to muscle himself. He wants to become one of the best footballer.

- Demba Ba says that all the times in training he proves that he can do things. When he is on form, it is very difficult to stop him.

- Cabaye says that he is one of the players who are match winners.

After it's Hatem with the salmon xD

At the end he speaks about the French team. He wants to do something with it.

Sorry for the mistakes in English.

Summary of the video :

- One of his dream is to win the World Cup in Brazil.

- Discussion about Pardew : Hatem was very impressed by the way Pardew deals with him and because he (Pardew) analyzes all the time what is around him . He speaks to him a lot, and he also gives him a lot of confidence. 

The journalist made a similarity between Hatem and the footballer in the film "Goal".

- Hatem say that he spends a lot of time in training to muscle himself. He wants to become one of the best footballer.

- Demba Ba says that all the times in training he proves that he can do things. When he is on form, it is very difficult to stop him.

- Cabaye says that he is one of the players who are match winners.

After it's Hatem with the salmon xD

At the end he speaks about the French team. He wants to do something with it.

Sorry for the mistakes in English.

Nice one, thanks for the summary.

Wish i had stuck in at French at school instead of wagging :(

"They encourage me to take risks, to try and make things happen. When things go wrong, they just want me to keep going, to keep trying."

I'm really happy that he says this and notices it, because that's the exact feeling me, and many around St James', feels when he gets the ball. As soon as he's on it, you can bet there'll be thousands of people screaming "GO ON SON!", no matter if he's lost it the three times he's tried something before.

"They encourage me to take risks, to try and make things happen. When things go wrong, they just want me to keep going, to keep trying."

I'm really happy that he says this and notices it, because that's the exact feeling me, and many around St James', feels when he gets the ball. As soon as he's on it, you can bet there'll be thousands of people screaming "GO ON SON!", no matter if he's lost it the three times he's tried something before.

:thup:

No wounder why poor Obertan have been a little reluctant to try anything  :lol:

(DISCLAIMER: I am not saying Obertan is good, but he is better with confidence)

I was HAULED off into bottom set in French. The class had to have regular picture drawing breaks throughout the hour because it was too much for them. :lol:

Sorry I shouldn't laugh but that sounds pretty funny :lol: