Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Toondra you're not going to win this. We all love Hatem and many fans increasingly dislike Pardew, but we had people on here last year telling us he was going to leave and we don't deserve him etc. Doesn't help anyone so give it a rest please.

honestly, i m'watching all the games, and they are awful...

I'm a little be frustrated to see so s....games, you got to be honest about that..;no technic, no real system of play, hoof ball...

When Marveaux came, i was the first to say this lad got to play day in day out, you need this kind of player to have a real power in this game.

Honestly, except hatem magic, games are so boooooring, that's why i think pardew is not a good coach with the players he got.

Bordeaux is a s... team, they looked brazilians against magpies last week ( even if it was the second team) but still.....

My fellow coutryman , you need to stop this bullshit , have you become a Newcastle fan only since Ben Arfa arrived ?!!! that's a disgrace , I live in Bordeaux , newcastle fan where all over the place thursday night , they travelled about 2000 kms , to see some shitty display , and they keep singing in the stadium , then some of them kept going to every pub they could find  :cheesy:, those a true fan , man , i almost cried that night, I'm french , my english is terrible , but a love to be a Newcastle  fan , and as much as a love Ben arfa , if he live in january , i'll erease him of my memory ...

ahahah

First, i am a Ben arfa fan..

Then, the two last year, when he was injured, i watched most of the games, even when hatem was on his bed.

when Obertan was playing all the first games of the season, i was here

when Tiote scored the only goal he ll score in all his career, i was here

When Pardew said Hatem should work hard to be a starter in the team and ryan taylor was illuminating me with his genious, i was here

There 's something fascinating with this club

deluded mags against french frogs...reunited thanks to hatem love :cool:

you know that in France, it's really hard to be a ben arfa fan?

90 percent of the people HATE HIM.

they say:  doesn't pass the ball, greedy, c...T, inconsistent, make one good game in 100, is not professional, cause troubles, f... horses etc....

When i think about the fact i dbe a mackem if hba would play for them, am i such a c...t?

question:

if hatem leaves to another premiere league team, will you booooo him at saint james parK?  :(

Yes, I would boo every touch of the ball, after applauding him onto the pitch and back off afterwards.  I doubt he'll leave any time soon as I believe it when he says he likes it here.

I was disapointed to see him on the left side. I expected a 4-2-3-1, this formation was used in our 4 last games. I hope that he did that because he wasn't full fit. We really need him in the free role 10, not defending on the wing.

I was disapointed to see him on the left side. I expected a 4-2-3-1, this formation was used in our 4 last games. I hope that he did that because he wasn't full fit. We really need him in the free role 10, not defending on the wing.

This.  Pards saying he wants to see him more central and that was the idea against Maritimo.  Next game, sitck him as wide as possible on the left touchline :lol:

Right of a three, or playing behind the striker(s).  He always looks worse on the left, doesn't seem to get down the line and is always checking inside on his weaker foot.

Didn't think he played that well.  But it was typical of us that we relied on a bit of magic from him.  If Cisse, Ba or HBA don't do something world class, we don't seem to score.  We're depressing to watch TBH.

This.  Pards saying he wants to see him more central and that was the idea against Maritimo.  Next game, sitck him as wide as possible on the left touchline :lol:

Right of a three, or playing behind the striker(s).  He always looks worse on the left, doesn't seem to get down the line and is always checking inside on his weaker foot.

Didn't think he played that well.  But it was typical of us that we relied on a bit of magic from him.  If Cisse, Ba or HBA don't do something world class, we don't seem to score.  We're depressing to watch TBH.

probably trying to throw everyone after the sneaky spies informed everyone he was going to play him centrally

genius

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/13/newcastle-united-hatem-ben-arfa

Alan Pardew talks of his Newcastle United side absorbing "blow after blow" and the latest hefty punch of an injury-hit season came their way on Thursday when it emerged that hamstring trouble will almost certainly rule Hatem Ben Arfa out of Saturday's home game with Manchester City.

After sitting out four matches with a hamstring strain, Ben Arfa returned to Pardew's team for Monday night's 2-1 defeat at Fulham, scoring Newcastle's goal, but subsequent scans have caused concern. "It's an unusual situation," said Pardew. "Hatem isn't feeling any symptoms but the scan shows that his hamstring's not very well."

Fuck's sake.