Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

This story either came from a liverpool source in which case they can fuck off and stop tapping up our players in public

From an overactive agent touting ben arfa around, which is more worrying, albeit this could be one dubiously associated with Ben Arfa, trying to get a new deal with us or most worryingly he's actually being touted around

or from a newcastle source in which case wtf.

Or just made up by a journo.

This story either came from a liverpool source in which case they can fuck off and stop tapping up our players in public

From an overactive agent touting ben arfa around, which is more worrying, albeit this could be one dubiously associated with Ben Arfa, trying to get a new deal with us or most worryingly he's actually being touted around

or from a newcastle source in which case wtf.

Or just made up by a journo.

This one is most likely IMO.

I think it's probably a stray thought by a managing director of liverpool, most clubs would be mad not to have looked at benny and thought he'd be a good signing, why they think they can get him is a different idea, i suspect it's prolly no more than them thinking we do want Carroll back and not realising the difference in value. if Carroll is worth £35m then Benny is £250m :p

I would not sell him though for any offer. Unless the club thought his head was completely turned and he'd never play for us again, he's irreplaceable, we'd have to search for a long time to find someone with his talent

Is it really that unthinkable that Liverpool could sign Ben Arfa ? I certainly think there is a chance he would be up for it, the price would be a stumbling block, but if he dug his heels in he could force us to sell. I apologise for the negativity but if a local lad like Carroll found Liverpool to be the more attractive option then why not Ben Arfa ?