Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Anyone not blaming the fucking braindead manager needs a good shake. How could playing an hour on a plastic pitch in sub zero temperatures be good for a dodgy hammy? Not only does he lack a positive football philosophy, or imaginative tactical brain, it seems he was at the back of the queue with Chris Huhne when common sense was given out.

Anyone not blaming the fucking braindead manager needs a good shake. How could playing an hour on a plastic pitch in sub zero temperatures be good for a disgusting hammy? Not only does he lack a positive football philosophy, or imaginative tactical brain, it seems he was at the back of the queue with Chris Huhne when common sense was given out.

Piss off man, Pardew isn't a fucking doctor, he probably listened to the advice he was given.

If he's out for half of next season I'm not sure I'd want him to stay, he's taking up a place in the squad and is on high wages.

Love him to bits but it's getting very frustrating now.

Give over, are you serious? It's an injury which hasn't responded to the treatment we've tried, now it's time to try something else to finally fix it. But you'd rather sell him, at a drastically reduced price because of his injury, than see how the op pans out?

Read my post again before jumping on it, I'm saying give it next season and if he's out for lots of that then that would be 4 consecutive seasons he's missed a lot of and I'd think about cutting my losses. What's so unreasonable about that I don't know.

Anyone not blaming the fucking braindead manager needs a good shake. How could playing an hour on a plastic pitch in sub zero temperatures be good for a disgusting hammy? Not only does he lack a positive football philosophy, or imaginative tactical brain, it seems he was at the back of the queue with Chris Huhne when common sense was given out.

Piss off man, Pardew isn't a fucking doctor, he probably listened to the advice he was given.

I'm not a fucking doctor either but even I can see it wasn't a worthwhile risk ffs.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Unreal, man. Dr Pards MD (Managerial Deficiencies).

Yep, Pardew probably thought he was being cautious by not rushing him straight back into the side when he got back from Clairefontaine.

Guest neesy111

If he's out for half of next season I'm not sure I'd want him to stay, he's taking up a place in the squad and is on high wages.

Give over, are you serious? It's an injury which hasn't responded to the treatment we've tried, now it's time to try something else to finally fix it. But you'd rather sell him, at a drastically reduced price because of his injury, than see how the op pans out?

Read my post again before jumping on it, I'm saying give it next season and if he's out for lots of that then that would be 4 consecutive seasons he's missed a lot of and I'd think about cutting my losses. What's so unreasonable about that I don't know.

It's Inochi.

It's the medical staff we should be looking at again at NUFC.  If they say he's fit, he's fit.

I think we should only listen to Incognito from now. When do you expect Cabaye to back, mate?

Guest icemanblue

I read it as you saying if this kept him out for half of next season (as in 'out for a year'). Fair enough if that's not how you intended it.

I believe, as he's one of our most talented players ever, we should give him as much time as is required to regain his fitness.

Guest neesy111

It's the medical staff we should be looking at again at NUFC.  If they say he's fit, he's fit.

He was fit obviously but are those conditions really the ideal ones for a comeback game? Of course not.

That hasn't caused the injury, it's clearly a deeper problem.

Guest icemanblue

He was fit obviously but are those conditions really the ideal ones for a comeback game? Of course not.

Can you please tell me more about the effects of an artificial pitch on hamstrings? You've obviously done a lot of research into this. A lot more than our medical professionals, anyway.

Guest neesy111

Blaming Pardew for this injury is ridiculous and pathetic.  It's the usual bunch as well who use anything to have a go at him.