Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Didn't anyone film it with their phone? ANYONE? We could add a few film filters onto it and splice it together with slow mo replays etc

Guest Randy Savage

Players like Ben Arfa and Sessegnon at our place can be frustrating at times, but can be worth the admission fee alone at times.

Sess has showed some outrageous bits of skill for us. Sent a few opposition defenders to the shops with a dummy. Finishing has let him down a few times, but I think he has three or four and I just hope we keep hold of him. Considering how small he is, he can hold off some really big defenders when it's played in to his feet.

Not seen very much of HBA, but I've heard he's a quality player.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Players like Ben Arfa and Sessegnon at our place can be frustrating at times, but can be worth the admission fee alone at times.

Sess has showed some outrageous bits of skill for us. Sent a few opposition defenders to the shops with a dummy. Finishing has let him down a few times, but I think he has three or four and I just hope we keep hold of him. Considering how small he is, he can hold off some really big defenders when it's played in to his feet.

Not seen very much of HBA, but I've heard he's a quality player.

I like Sessegnon. Was reading earlier in the season a few of you had concerns over end product and such but he's always seemed to be a live wire in and around the box and causes disruption.