Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

If you're assessing Hatem Ben Arfa's defensive attributes then you're doing it wrong.

Tim Krul has had zero shots on target this season.  Drop the cunt.

By a strange coincidence, Krul had the most shots on target last season.

Guest hatem garrincha

The irony of that situation is Hatem seems to like Pardew and always has a good word for him in the french press  :lol:

Deserved to be dropped based on his effort last two games. That was the biggest thing lacking.

Hopefully Benny takes it the right way, plays amazingly when he invariable comes on when we're playing crap and the rest of the season is filled with Villa like performances rather than Hull ones.

Guest hatem garrincha

Deserved to be dropped based on his effort last two games. That was the biggest thing lacking.

On that base, many of his team mates deserved to be too, without contributing like him in the two wins the club had this season.

I can't think of any other player who put so little effort in from the kick-off of both games.

There were players who were poor in both yes, and some who let their heads drop, but none straight from the off. Even Debuchy and Mbwia.

I can't think of any other player who put so little effort in from the kick-off of both games.

There were players who were poor in both yes, and some who let their heads drop, but none straight from the off. Even Debuchy and Mbwia.

I wish I had a photo of bollocks to upload so I didn't have to type anything.

I wish I had a photo of bollocks to upload so I didn't have to type anything.

You're a bloke and I assume you have a camera, get to work.