Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

f*** off man. Just seriously f*** the f*** off.

Calm down dear.

Nar, I'm f***ing sick of this utter f***ing bullshit from the same f***ing bullshitters. Presenting opinions and stats on their own and implying that there as relevant as any other because they're all based in fact.

What f***ing use is it to show a stat on Ben Arfa's touch/pass ration. f*** off man, you f***ing bouquet of cocks.

Ben Arfa for the past 6 weeks has been utter s**** and he is too inconsistent.  That is the truth.

Piss off Neesy, I can't be arsed.

Guest neesy111

Calm down dear.

Nar, I'm f***ing sick of this utter f***ing bullshit from the same f***ing bullshitters. Presenting opinions and stats on their own and implying that there as relevant as any other because they're all based in fact.

What f***ing use is it to show a stat on Ben Arfa's touch/pass ration. f*** off man, you f***ing bouquet of cocks.

Ben Arfa for the past 6 weeks has been utter s**** and he is too inconsistent.  That is the truth.

Piss off Neesy, I can't be arsed.

You're the one posting on here like a bull in a china shop.

Guest firetotheworks

Calm down dear.

p*ss off Neesy, I can't be arsed.

You're the one posting on here like a bull in a china shop.

I meant that I can't be arsed with you.

Calm down dear.

Nar, I'm f***ing sick of this utter f***ing bullshit from the same f***ing bullshitters. Presenting opinions and stats on their own and implying that they're as relevant as any other because they're all based in fact.

Thought I contextualised the stat beforehand saying he had a load of Mackems all over him.

Ben Arfa has produced more at Newcastle under Pardew than at any other club.

The notion that Pardew ruins him is overplayed when the fact is he's always been consistently inconsistent.

No he hasn't. In his last season at Marseille he was pretty much the reason they won the title.

Never saw any of those games.  I know you'll have watched loads so I'll bow to you on it.  There was no interest from other clubs apart from us as i recall though.  How much of that was down to temprament and the falling out with Deschamps, I couldn'tr say.  But purely on goals and assists, he's far exceeded what he managed at previous clubs in two thirds as many games for us, under Pardew.

In poor form, and was very poor yesterday. Very disappointing to see him just return passes after nothing had went for him.

However, he's still a very talented player who is massively important to us. He'll find form again.

We need players to perform every week and not go missing for 5 or 6 of them in a row, I would rather have a less talented but more consistent player than the odd moment of magic.

I f***ing hate that sort of attitude like. f***ing garbage. Players are all different people with different personalities and different ways in which to have their talents showing week in and week out. Some will say that a player might have a bad attitude or whatever, but when it's getting to the stage where every player looks like that, it's hardly fair to single out one player that we know relies upon his mood more than any other in our team. Funnily enough, he's also by far and away our best player and the player that we should be putting at the focal point of our attacks.

So he puts in a class performance against Villa, then we have one match against Hull where we're attacked down that side so Pardew scraps the system and drops Ben Arfa. It's f***ing retarded, and anyone that thinks it's all down to him, or that we should be playing someone else...(who btw? who?) is a f***ing retard as well. Utterly f***ing braindead, contaminated by Pardew and Ashley's negative attitude, mixed with 'passion and 'graft' platitudinal guff. This is a time for football and getting this team playing football. Flag waving won't with this lot, they're footballers. Calling for consistency is fine if you want someone that's consistently s***. f***s sake man, I hate this bullshit. You get the best out of your best players, you don't fall back onto s*** grafters. s*** grafters are the players that are down the bottom of the league every season getting relegated because they're s*** at football.

Its all about opinions. Looks like you dropped your tampon, get a grip. Hes fucking terrible most the time man and just doesn't offer enough.

:lol: Fucking terrible most of the time. Oh my God have a word with yourself man.

Guest Roger Kint

The notion that Pardew ruins him is overplayed when the fact is he's always been consistently inconsistent.

No he hasn't. In his last season at Marseille he was pretty much the reason they won the title.

Never saw any of those games.  I know you'll have watched loads so I'll bow to you on it.  There was no interest from other clubs apart from us as i recall though.  How much of that was down to temprament and the falling out with Deschamps, I couldn'tr say.  But purely on goals and assists, he's far exceeded what he managed at previous clubs in two thirds as many games for us, under Pardew.

He wasnt. Only started 17 games and didnt score til February

Well Kid Icarus' meltdown has cheered me up slightly  :lol:

For the record, I tend to agree with him.  Every thread seems to have plenty of posters claiming a player is shit, or inconsistent.  Yet we have seen a lot of said players perform well elsewhere, for their country and when they first signed.  Oops it's that theme again.

Guest neesy111

Well Kid Icarus' meltdown has cheered me up slightly  :lol:

For the record, I tend to agree with him.  Every thread seems to have plenty of posters claiming a player is shit, or inconsistent.  Yet we have seen a lot of said players perform well elsewhere, for their country and when they first signed.  Oops it's that theme again.

Ba has been 'terrific for Chelsea?

Eh?  What's that got to do with the price of fish?  No he hasn't been terrific for them.  Ba has been played out of form and used sparingly.  He went there for money and to win things and he's no longer the main man.  What's your point here.

Try to stay on topic please.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Ba has barely played for Chelsea and regardless of what we might say about our players underperforming, that doesn't mean to suggest that any of them are good enough for Chelsea ffs.

In poor form, and was very poor yesterday. Very disappointing to see him just return passes after nothing had went for him.

However, he's still a very talented player who is massively important to us. He'll find form again.

We need players to perform every week and not go missing for 5 or 6 of them in a row, I would rather have a less talented but more consistent player than the odd moment of magic.

I f***ing hate that sort of attitude like. f***ing garbage. Players are all different people with different personalities and different ways in which to have their talents showing week in and week out. Some will say that a player might have a bad attitude or whatever, but when it's getting to the stage where every player looks like that, it's hardly fair to single out one player that we know relies upon his mood more than any other in our team. Funnily enough, he's also by far and away our best player and the player that we should be putting at the focal point of our attacks.

So he puts in a class performance against Villa, then we have one match against Hull where we're attacked down that side so Pardew scraps the system and drops Ben Arfa. It's f***ing retarded, and anyone that thinks it's all down to him, or that we should be playing someone else...(who btw? who?) is a f***ing retard as well. Utterly f***ing braindead, contaminated by Pardew and Ashley's negative attitude, mixed with 'passion and 'graft' platitudinal guff. This is a time for football and getting this team playing football. Flag waving won't with this lot, they're footballers. Calling for consistency is fine if you want someone that's consistently s***. f***s sake man, I hate this bullshit. You get the best out of your best players, you don't fall back onto s*** grafters. s*** grafters are the players that are down the bottom of the league every season getting relegated because they're s*** at football.

Its all about opinions. Looks like you dropped your tampon, get a grip. Hes f***ing terrible most the time man and just doesn't offer enough.

:lol: f***ing terrible most of the time. Oh my God have a word with yourself man.

This season he has turned up in about 2/3 games out of 9. the other games he has been fucking rank, that constitutes most of the time.

He is just not as good as people make out, no good having the talent if you fail to apply it most the time.

Idiot.

Informative, call someone an idiot for not agreeing with your stance on a player. Blinded by fucking youtube highlights of him, I have seen every game we have played in last 2 years and enough to form my own opinion on him and I just don't think he is all that - sure he has his moments and has this season and he definitely has the talent. But when you fail to show up 75% of the time then whats the point. He looks unfit as fuck to me as well.

He wasnt. Only started 17 games and didnt score til February

3 of his team-mates were in the ligue 1 team of the year that season, but he wasn't.  So it doesn't sound like he was that instrumental like.

Should be playing on the right.  He gets a bit of extra time and space out there and it's more difficult for the opposition to crowd him out. 

When he was playing centrally yesterday, every time he got the ball there were two or three men on him instantly.  In theory that should open up space for some of our lot to move into to give him an outlet for a pass but most of the time nothing happened and there was just nothing on for him.  He looked better when switched out left but again, it's not his position.

Quite why we come up with a decent system and then decide to throw it away in favour of drawing straws as to where people will play eludes me.

Remy - Gouff - HBA with Cabaye - Sissoko - Anita / Tiote behind looks like a winner so fuck it, lets play with no striker, HBA central, Sissoko or Gouff out wide and change to a 4-4-2 with Shola in goal when things go pear shaped.

It's just not a coincidence that players come to us highly rated, look decent and then gradually regress as they're 'coached' by the chuckle brothers and played in random positions to suit the whims of an intellectual midget.

Guest firetotheworks

Idiot.

Informative, call someone an idiot for not agreeing with your stance on a player. Blinded by f***ing youtube highlights of him, I have seen every game we have played in last 2 years and enough to form my own opinion on him and I just don't think he is all that - sure he has his moments and has this season and he definitely has the talent. But when you fail to show up 75% of the time then whats the point. He looks unfit as f*** to me as well.

Nah, what you're saying is idiotic. I'm not sure what relevance the seeing every game of his over 2 years is, he's been here for over 3 years now and I would imagine most of us have seen all of his games. Howeh then, humour me. Who would you play instead then?

Pardew's biggest achievement was finding a balance and making a real effective team player out of Ben Arfa, he's long since stopped managing him like that. It's been puzzling watching him try to fit the lad in so he has to do as little defensive work as possible, I don't understand why he hasn't gone back to how he used to handle him, he's proven he can do the work when he's motivated.