Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

Good. It's about time there was fucking unrest. This has been piling up since match one of 2012/2013 imo. Playing 442 and ignoring the exact 433 that had us playing very good and successful football in the arse end of 11/12.

Startling how quickly it became apparent that Pardew was a fucking clown.

"Ben Arfa is thought to have told Pardew that he was responsible for the decline of players such as Sylvain Marveaux and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa."

Love dat Benny

:aww:

Either we're successful in getting Pardew out, or all of these 'trouble-makers' get shipped out in the summer and replaced by James Tomkins and Jack Colback.

Guest hatem garrincha

Imagine it to be people like S.Taylor, Elliott, Williamson, basically all the hard working but s**** Pardew style players.

I don't think the players who owe him to be on the pitch will turn on him...and those you are mentioning don't have the character to do so.

Who the f*** are these senior players kicking off about Hatem man, what the actual f***.

My guess the likes of Taylor and Ameobi

I can imagine Taylor doing it because he's a big creep, but Shola? He seems like a genuinely nice guy. Just seems weird.

Now Cabaye has gone, I just don't see who the "leaders" are in the dressing room - apart from Colo obviously as captain (but is he that vocal) and Shola due to longevity (too nice).

I wonder whether these dressing room leaks are meant to alienate Ben Arfa further so that the fans start to side with the manager??  How can the players be allowed to dictate who should and shouldn't be playing?  However, all it is doing is allowing Ben Arfa to emerge as some kind of "folk hero".

Guest firetotheworks

It's just making me love HBA even more tbh. Whether his argument is purely selfish, or in self defense, he epitomises us in terms of how he's been treated by those at NUFC that we hate. The personification of what we want and what we think, shunted to the sidelines and then blamed. The way he's being treated is probably the focal point of exactly what's wrong about the club because the best of him represents so much of us and what we want and how it's being disregarded and then demonised.

I know a lad who works at the academy - bit of a gobshite, admittedly - who's adamant that HBA is now intensely disliked by the English pros and has been since the end of last season where he was criticised for not looking after himself while out injured. It all came to a head for him at Goodison where Pardew and said few players apparently questioned his attitude and application, in the dressing room. As I say, the lad's normally a gobshite but I thought it was an interesting story.

I know a lad who works at the academy - bit of a gobshite, admittedly - who's adamant that HBA is now intensely disliked by the English pros and has been since the end of last season where he was criticised for not looking after himself while out injured. It all came to a head for him at Goodison where Pardew and said few players apparently questioned his attitude and application, in the dressing room. As I say, the lad's normally a gobshite but I thought it was an interesting story.

Considering Shola and Saylor would probably be a part of that group they are being a bit hypocritical to hate on Ben Arfa's conditioning to say the least.

That sounds similar to the stories in the press.

However, we have so few English pros left of which the only regular first-teamer is Williamson and at least 3 of them will be leaving this Summer anyway.

No surprise that the manager has constantly complained about having too many foreigners, and now the English players are following suit.

A manager of a football club should never say such things, or at least not publically or to the other players. What kind of team spirit is that ever going to build?

That sounds similar to the stories in the press.

However, we have so few English pros left of which the only regular first-teamer is Williamson and at least 3 of them will be leaving this Summer anyway.

The only reason I posted it now was because of some of the stories that are coming out. I heard it a few weeks ago when I was at the academy and bumped into the lad in question, he likes the sound of his own voice so I just instantly dismissed it as rubbish.

At a time when Cabaye is gone and Remy missing, for the "English pros" not to want HBA in the side says far more about them than it does about him. More concerned with keeping their own undeserved place on the gravy train than winning a game or giving the paying public a single second of entertainment.

Who are this lot anyway? We've played games this season with a full foreign XI. Williamson's the only "senior" English player who hasn't been a complete fucking waste of space all season.

The idea that anyone at NUFC should pay any attention to what Rob Elliott thinks man. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Lol @ any of the players responsible out ridiculously bad run of form having any sort of go at Ben Arfa. Laughable

The manager is using him as his scapegoat, not hard to see the players doing the same to excuse their own shitness.  It's coming from Pardew, lead by his own failings, the mans a coward and that's what cowards do, stab someone else in the back.

Definitely hate this wanker more than any other manager we've ever had.

Guest hatem garrincha

Ben ‏@BonjourMonAmiNE  · 57 min 

Says an awful lot about how pathetic our players are if Ben Arfa rightly has a go at Pardew, and they then whinge about him playing.

Swin ‏@Swin9  · 54 min 

@BonjourMonAmiNE where’s all this been said?

Ben ‏@BonjourMonAmiNE  · 53 min 

@Swin9 You’ll be delighted to know it’s taken from a Lee Ryder article..

Swin ‏@Swin9  · 53 min 

@BonjourMonAmiNE it’s bullshit then

:lol:

Guest neesy111

I do hope the players whinged badly when Cabaye refused to play for us, so that they aren't hypocritical bastards as I assume they are.

I do hope the players whinged badly when Cabaye refused to play for us, so that they aren't hypocritical b******s as I assume they are.

Ha! Good point. I bet they didn't dare.

Guest firetotheworks

I always hoped Ben Arfa would be the one to finally tell pardew to f*** off

Colo for me. Something's wrong if you can get under Colo's skin. Someone who by all accounts is respected and liked by the other players, staff and Pardew himself, as well as being captain, someone that has more to his game than graft and is a vocal person at all. Him telling Pardew to fuck off would resonate a canny bit.