Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

"I know I've fucked you over all season, made you rot on the bench and blamed you for every loss I've gifted you a cameo in, but the shits hit the fan and I'm up against it now. If you could just save my bacon, that'll get the fans back on side, how does that sound to you Hatem? Oh and I'll make some vague promise about playing you next season to get you motivated. We all cool now yeah?"

I know it's really unprofessional and it's something I'd normally object to but if I was Ben Arfa I'd tell him to get fucked, throw in a transfer request and refuse to play. Take the fine and watch him squirm.

I know it's really unprofessional and it's something I'd normally object to but if I was Ben Arfa I'd tell him to get f***ed, throw in a transfer request and refuse to play. Take the fine and watch him squirm.

Exactly what I was thinking, why would you want to play for someone who has blatantly berated you publicly at every opportunity? It's a double edged sword, play and possibly save the guy who's wrecking your team and more pertinently your own career or don't play and prove everything he's said about your attitude right.

This guy :lol:

@lee_ryder: France Football say Pardew told Ben Arfa:  "I ​​count on you until the end of the season." #nufc

Also:

@lee_ryder: FF also say Pardew said: "Next year, if you're still there, you'll play if you deserve it." #nufc

What have we done to deserve this prick as our manager?

This guy :lol:

@lee_ryder: France Football say Pardew told Ben Arfa:  "I ​​count on you until the end of the season." #nufc

Also:

@lee_ryder: FF also say Pardew said: "Next year, if you're still there, you'll play if you deserve it." #nufc

:lol: What a dick.

I know it's really unprofessional and it's something I'd normally object to but if I was Ben Arfa I'd tell him to get f***ed, throw in a transfer request and refuse to play. Take the fine and watch him squirm.

Exactly what I was thinking, why would you want to play for someone who has blatantly berated you publicly at every opportunity? It's a double edged sword, play and possibly save the guy who's wrecking your team and more pertinently your own career or don't play and prove everything he's said about your attitude right.

I think it would play into Pardew's hands, you know what they're like. Would be spun forevermore. 

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine being told that man? Save me, please save me and if you do, if I decide not to fire you you can be in my team, but only if you do all of the things that has made me need to be saved.

Aye, deal. You complete fucking lunatic.

@GFN_France: France Football: Hatem Ben Arfa and Alan Pardew have made up, Newcastle will not be transfer listing the player, they say. #NUFC

Ha ha ha ha ha ha  :lol:

He heard the Ben Arfa chants and realises the fans still have his back, despite all of the negative spin, and is now trying to get him back on side.

Pardew man, so pathetic.

I wonder how much Hatem's change in weight is down to Pardew? I could comfortably see him telling a tricky winger to bulk up and put on muscle.

Thought this at the start of the season. Looked to me like someone had told him to get stronger and to try more shots from range as soon as he got sight of goal - i.e. "play like Gareth Bale". It's why Hatem was shooting wildly from anywhere he could in the first few months of the season.

Guest firetotheworks

I remember when HBA was saying that he wanted to be (physically) somewhere in between Messi and Ronaldo. As in being strong, but retain the nimble feet. I thought he had it down to a tee at the start of last season.