Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 30/12/11 @ 7.45pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Dave

Guest bimpy474

definitely an immediate ban or are they giving the racist cunt time for appeal for this as well?

He admitted it so it's an immediate ban.

No but in Uruguay the middle finger means, hello Mum.

Something suspicious about this. You got back on track with a good win at Bolton, Suarez is out, Liverpool have a mediocre home record...

It's going to be a comfortable Liverpool win isn't it?

Truly hope you stuff them like, with Ba, Tiote and both Ameobis doing a dance in front of Dalglish after Krul has headed in the 4th.

MOgdenTelegraph Mark Ogden

Suarez gets one game ban for Fulham gesture..#lfc

Brilliant :lol:

I'm suddenly upbeat about our chances of getting something from this game. Bellamy will be the main worry tbh.

Something suspicious about this. You got back on track with a good win at Bolton, Suarez is out, Liverpool have a mediocre home record...

It's going to be a comfortable Liverpool win isn't it?

Truly hope you stuff them like, with Ba, Tiote and both Ameobis doing a dance in front of Dalglish after Krul has headed in the 4th.

:lol:

We'll lose. We're playing at Anfield, man. When was the last time we won there. I've already resigned myself to us losing this match so I've agreed to watch it with three Liverpool supporting mates.

That makes no sense. If you thought we were going to lose, why would you accept to watch the game around the opposing team? So they can laugh in your face?

Any of Bellamy, Kuyt & Carroll has the ability to hurt us. Funny this, but not very encouraging anyway.

Yep.

It makes things a tad easier though.

I'm more worried about the lucky t*** Kuyt as he normally scores against us, and Bellamy's pace. If Santon's playing left back though i'll feel more confident