Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Guest VaVaVoom

Absolutely tremendous performance and result! We controlled the game for large parts and dealt with what they through at us superbly!

Krul...8 Not alot to do but he stayed calm, came for a few good balls and his kicking wa spot on.

Simpson...7 Great block and got forward well but time and time again he backed off his man. Frustrating.

Santon...9 Thought he was fantastic going forward, real weapon. Made a few great interceptions too. Get him at RB and go get a LB man!

Coloccini...10 Fuckin touch of class! Nuff said!

Williamson...8 Composed and looked like a very good PL defender. Certainly enjoys playing with Colo...Who wouldnt?

Jonas...6 Piss poor...Done nothing, lost the ball far too much.

Raylor...6 Piss poor...No quality in his delivery, no composure on the ball and left us exposed at time in which we were lucky to get away with.

Cabaye...10 Great game...Used the ball well, very well! Covered so much ground, pressed, harried and what a fuckin goal! Im gay for this guy!

Tiote...8 He is an animal! Great at intercepting the ball but he is so frustrating at times giving the ball away...and why doesnt he shoot more?

Shola...6 Piss poor lazy performance...great flick on but fuck all else!

Ba....10 This guy has the best goals to minutes ration in the PL EVER and you can see why! He is such a natural finisher but not just that his overall play is fantastic!

Obertan...Ran and ran and ran and was just what we needed at the right time. That should be all he does EVER off the bench.

Perch...Didnt fuck up!

Best...Showed in his brief cameo that he should be streets ahead of Shola! Great hold up play, great first touch and chases everything!

Very VERY proud......and a big fuckin "get it up ya" to all the miserable pessimistic cunts on here. SEE...SEE what optimism and belief does?? Get in!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fergies actually rather humble in defeat for once

That's 'cause there is absolute no excuse whatsoever.

Tbf, Howard Webb didn't award four consecutive penalties to Man Utd at the end. A little bit disappointing. ;)

[Fair play for being so graceful yerself, Froggy :thup: I know you're a Manc twat and all, but you've earned some respect 'round these 'ere parts by sticking around too, I imagine]

:yao: Fuck Froggy.

You only managed a 1-1 draw Mike, I dunno what you're so chirpy about!

:lol: :lol:

Froggy 1-0 Mike

Man Utd are having a crapper of a season by there standings. Out of the Champions League, lost 6-1 to there rivals at home, lost at home to Blackburn and now us. :D

Whilst Man Utd should still have beaten Blackburn on Saturday, Ferguson's decision to drop Rooney for the match might look quite significant come May.

He often has a lot of respect for us, to be fair to him.

Was going to say the same. He's always respectful to us. Much as I hate Man U, Fergie is a top man.SBR, politically, he's on the ball.

Fucking Hell!

You're either just out of nappies or suffering from Alzeimer's!

To be fair to the old Scot, I can't remember any post match interviews where he was moaning too much after a bad result, either. Not like Wenger or some others....

After the 5-0 he said it was a lucky result and that his side were at least equal to us on the day. Since SBR came to the club though he's been very respectful and always picks full strength sides against us.

That's before my time as a supporter or even as a 'thinking person'. SBR time was when I started...

Was going to say the same. He's always respectful to us. Much as I hate Man U, Fergie is a top man.SBR, politically, he's on the ball.

Fucking Hell!

To be fair to the old Scot, I can't remember any post match interviews where he was moaning too much after a bad result, either. Not like Wenger or some others....

Fucking Hell Man!

You don't remember 1996?

He's the most ungracious man in sport when he thinks you're a threat!

A total fucking disgrace that he was knighted!

See my other post. Before my time that....

Best performance of the season (maybe the best all round performance since we came up).  The defence was sound all game with only the chance when Wellbeck had just come on where they looked like scoring.  Colloccini and Williamson mopped up just about every thing and Simpson and Santon both had great games as well.  Great battling performace from all of the midfield and up front Shola put in a decent shift, but Ba was immense.  His touch and ball retention were world class.  How the hell are we going to replace him for at least three weeks.

f***ing Hell!

Nah mate, hes been an epic bitter cunt over the years.

Absolutely tremendous performance and result! We controlled the game for large parts and dealt with what they through at us superbly!

Krul...8 Not alot to do but he stayed calm, came for a few good balls and his kicking wa spot on.

Simpson...7 Great block and got forward well but time and time again he backed off his man. Frustrating.

Santon...9 Thought he was fantastic going forward, real weapon. Made a few great interceptions too. Get him at RB and go get a LB man!

Coloccini...10 Fuckin touch of class! Nuff said!

Williamson...8 Composed and looked like a very good PL defender. Certainly enjoys playing with Colo...Who wouldnt?

Jonas...6 p*ss poor...Done nothing, lost the ball far too much.

Raylor...6 p*ss poor...No quality in his delivery, no composure on the ball and left us exposed at time in which we were lucky to get away with.

Cabaye...10 Great game...Used the ball well, very well! Covered so much ground, pressed, harried and what a fuckin goal! Im gay for this guy!

Tiote...8 He is an animal! Great at intercepting the ball but he is so frustrating at times giving the ball away...and why doesnt he shoot more?

Shola...6 p*ss poor lazy performance...great flick on but f*** all else!

Ba....10 This guy has the best goals to minutes ration in the PL EVER and you can see why! He is such a natural finisher but not just that his overall play is fantastic!

Obertan...Ran and ran and ran and was just what we needed at the right time. That should be all he does EVER off the bench.

Perch...Didnt f*** up!

Best...Showed in his brief cameo that he should be streets ahead of Shola! Great hold up play, great first touch and chases everything!

Very VERY proud......and a big fuckin "get it up ya" to all the miserable pessimistic c***s on here. SEE...SEE what optimism and belief does?? Get in!

Absolutely tremendous performance and 3 of them delivered a p*ss poor performance :iamatwat:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Incidentally, we've just ensured Ferguson will play his best team against us for another 20 years. :lol:

That's the 'respect' I was on about. Always plays his best team, and often praises us afterwards. Can't remember exactly what happened in 1996 except for the typical mindgames bullshit he plays with everyone he's directly going against.

Fucking Hell!

Fucking Hell Man!

You don't remember 1996?

He's the most ungracious man in sport when he thinks you're a threat!

A total fucking disgrace that he was knighted!

See my other post. Before my time that....

Like I said, just out of nappies.

Looking forward to the old cunt having a stroke or choking on his Wrigleys live on the Fergiecam!

Guest Minusmensch

Just invited three of my Manchester United-fans friends out this saturday, as well as a couple of my Newcastle-friends without them knowing. This is gonna be fun as we are all gonna meet and greet them in our Newcastle shirts.

:troll: