Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Fergies actually rather humble in defeat for once

He often has a lot of respect for us, to be fair to him.

Was going to say the same. He's always respectful to us. Much as I hate Man U, Fergie is a top man.SBR, politically, he's on the ball.

Fucking Hell!

You're either just out of nappies or suffering from Alzeimer's!

That's 'cause there is absolute no excuse whatsoever.

Tbf, Howard Webb didn't award four consecutive penalties to Man Utd at the end. A little bit disappointing. ;)

[Fair play for being so graceful yerself, Froggy :thup: I know you're a Manc twat and all, but you've earned some respect 'round these 'ere parts by sticking around too, I imagine]

:yao: Fuck Froggy.

You only managed a 1-1 draw Mike, I dunno what you're so chirpy about!

Was going to say the same. He's always respectful to us. Much as I hate Man U, Fergie is a top man.SBR, politically, he's on the ball.

Fucking Hell!

To be fair to the old Scot, I can't remember any post match interviews where he was moaning too much after a bad result, either. Not like Wenger or some others....

Just a shame Demba and Tiote or off for ACON as the momentum from a match like this is unreal. But I'm confident the squad will be buzzing and the momentum will pick up from here and we'll kick off a great run.

Just back, what a crazy game, was kinda half expecting us to do something with the weather being as crazy as it is today but i really didn't expect something like this, think everyone played superb and Pardew's tactics and subs were spot on, nothing else to say!

To be fair to the old Scot, I can't remember any post match interviews where he was moaning too much after a bad result, either. Not like Wenger or some others....

I seem to recall he was pretty disrepectful with his comments directed to Pardew after the 1-1 at Old Trafford.

Fucking Hell!

You've got to be kidding me here, David.

One thing I take notice is it is important to play Taylor where he played today due to simo needs help on majority of time. Oberton can nurse his toe for a while from the bench...

You've never made so much sense.

Fucking Hell!

After the 5-0 he said it was a lucky result and that his side were at least equal to us on the day. Since SBR came to the club though he's been very respectful and always picks full strength sides against us.

Fucking Hell!

Fucking Hell Man!

You don't remember 1996?

He's the most ungracious man in sport when he thinks you're a threat!

A total fucking disgrace that he was knighted!

Guest optimistic nit

Krul 8

Simpson 8

Williamson 8

Colo 9

Santon 8

Taylor 7.5

Tiote 8.5

Cabaye 9

Jonas 7.5

Shola 8

Ba 9

cant see how any player deserves a 7 for that performance tonight. completely stopped manu from playing and generally didn't notice a weak link in the team. well fucking played.