Colo 7

Wilo 7

Jonas 7

Raylor 6

Tiote 7

Cabaye 8

Ameobi 6

Ba 8

Solid and not spectacular individual performances.  Excellent team performance.

:yao:

I think I underrated Colo, but that's because his standards are so ridiculously high.  About it; the rest are about there.  Maybe 1 or 2 could get a +1.

Simpson probably deserves a higher score, Ba is a 10 without any doubt whatsoever.

Krul 8 - People criticise his distribution still (*cough*Yorkie*cough* :razz:) but his rapid progress has blinded people to how young and inexperienced he is, not that you could tell from a performance like tonight. His growth has been astounding. He commands his box, he knows when to run out and he is brave as fuck when he does. Absolutely fantastic.

Simpson 7.5 Another spectacular crucial clearance - was understandably stretched at times, but came forward really well and defended decently. Well played Daddy Simpson.

Colo 9 No words needed surely? I'm starting to reconsider where he is in the list of the world's top CBs :bluestar:

Williamson 8 Fantastic. So proud of the guy for some reason :lol: Thought he was better than Saylor before he was displaced from the team (which was primarily because of Saylor's goalscoring run at the tail end of last season IIRC). Anyway, great player to have. Gutsy dude.

Santon 8.5 What a prospect. Still a rough diamond, but bellisimo! (sp?)

Raylor 7 Not to put a dampener on proceedings but I thought he was a little ragged in his play, but had some nice moments and at least worked far harder than the dude he replaced. Tough job to do given Man Utd's wideplayers. Good effort and a reasonable shift.

Cabaye 9 If not for Demba 'the Hitman' Ba, he'd be my MOTM. As it is, Yohan the 'Excellence of Execution' Cabaye just gets buckets of praise. Doesn't impress against big teams my backside :lol:

Tiote 9 Incredible. BEAST. Ours?

Jonas 7.5 His performance I'm certain will be underrated, but he did fantastic work for the team. His ability to squeeze our team up the pitch will be overlooked I'm sure, but he is so integral from relieving attacking pressure on us, and getting us out of there. Turning the corner.

Ba 10 The perfect performance. More than a goal and incredible hold-up play, that was actually a captain's performance too. When we started to get nervy after taking the lead, he calmed everyone the fuck down by being superb, measured and intelligent. Just fantastic. Can't think of a better striker in the country at the minute.

Shola 8 Nothing fancy, but battled like a warrior and helped us keep possession up the pitch. Well played Shola :D

Red nose face was a picture.

Play like that all the time and we'd finish top 4 no problem. Shame we're now losing over half of our goals.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fergies actually rather humble in defeat for once

He often has a lot of respect for us, to be fair to him.

Krul 8 - People criticise his distribution still (*cough*Yorkie*cough* :razz:) but his rapid progress has blinded people to how young and inexperienced he is, not that you could tell from a performance like tonight. His growth has been astounding. He commands his box, he knows when to run out and he is brave as f*** when he does. Absolutely fantastic.

Simpson 7.5 Another spectacular crucial clearance - was understandably stretched at times, but came forward really well and defended decently. Well played Daddy Simpson.

Colo 9 No words needed surely? I'm starting to reconsider where he is in the list of the world's top CBs :bluestar:

Williamson 8 Fantastic. So proud of the guy for some reason :lol: Thought he was better than Saylor before he was displaced from the team (which was primarily because of Saylor's goalscoring run at the tail end of last season IIRC). Anyway, great player to have. Gutsy dude.

Santon 8.5 What a prospect. Still a rough diamond, but bellisimo! (sp?)

Raylor 7 Not to put a dampener on proceedings but I thought he was a little ragged in his play, but had some nice moments and at least worked far harder than the dude he replaced. Tough job to do given Man Utd's wideplayers. Good effort and a reasonable shift.

Cabaye 9 If not for Demba 'the Hitman' Ba, he'd be my MOTM. As it is, Yohan the 'Excellence of Execution' Cabaye just gets buckets of praise. Doesn't impress against big teams my backside :lol:

Tiote 9 Incredible. BEAST. Ours?

Jonas 7.5 His performance I'm certain will be underrated, but he did fantastic work for the team. His ability to squeeze our team up the pitch will be overlooked I'm sure, but he is so integral from relieving attacking pressure on us, and getting us out of there. Turning the corner.

Ba 10 The perfect performance. More than a goal and incredible hold-up play, that was actually a captain's performance too. When we started to get nervy after taking the lead, he calmed everyone the f*** down by being superb, measured and intelligent. Just fantastic. Can't think of a better striker in the country at the minute.

Shola 8 Nothing fancy, but battled like a warrior and helped us keep possession up the pitch. Well played Shola :D

Spot on this.

always struck me that he detests the sight of us always plays his strongest side possible vs us and his face when we were relegated......

Guest bimpy474

Always praises the crowd and the atmosphere.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Apparently this was a chant at one point: "Colleen is a slapper, she wears a wonder bra... And when she's shaggin' Rooney she thinks of Demba Ba"  :lol: :lol:

Guest Minusmensch

Oh my f***ing God. This was, is and will be MASSIVE fo a long time. I'm going out this weekend and all my Manchster United supporter friends will have to suck me dry.

What a match! Cabaye and Tiote MotM, Ba, Colo and Willy follow ups. The rest of the teams; MAGNIFICENT!

God, I have waited many, many years for this. Is it almost 10 years now? My f***ing god! What a team, what a manager.

Fergie was decent in the after-match interview as well. Good for him, for a change.

Edit: The supporters. It was a fucking wall of sound today, at least for us watching the TV. God fuckin damn!

That's 'cause there is absolute no excuse whatsoever.

Tbf, Howard Webb didn't award four consecutive penalties to Man Utd at the end. A little bit disappointing. ;)

[Fair play for being so graceful yerself, Froggy :thup: I know you're a Manc twat and all, but you've earned some respect 'round these 'ere parts by sticking around too, I imagine]