Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

krul: assured goalkeeper

simpson: even he is a bit plonker sometimes he certainly not the worst right in the league. briliant goal line clearance!

willo & colo = class center back!

santon = class full back (those driving forward bombing is immense)

raylor = he certainly better as winger rather than left back.. at least his crossing will be useful.

tiote & cabaye = class CM. sublime FK by cabaye.

jonas = as usual standard. jonas is jonas.. he is not left winger.

shola = yes it shola what else u can say. nice flick tho for ba goal.

ba = killer striker! van persie & batistuta & nistelrooy & henry his technique is just as good as them...

Mackems are happy for us as expected (from RTG)

- Fucking gloating mags crawling out of the woodwork again. Enough to take the shine off anything.

- Fucking ridiculous thread. Still absolutely buzzing about the last few days. A MON side would have done better than that United team tonight.

Who gives a fuck what those cretins think?

Man Utd were poor but I think that's all credit to us, we forced them on to the back foot. I don't think we had anyone with a poor performance. So many good performances. Special mention to Colo, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote and Ba. Simmo and Shola more than played their part to.

That was amazing. My pre-match score predictions = :mackems:.

Struggling to think of a player that wasn't exceptional tonight. Taylor gave it away in some bad areas I guess, but that was about it really. He still worked his socks off and made an important contribution, as did Shola. :clap:

Special mention for Pardew, who basically did the business big time tonight. Said before the game that I was reasonably happy with the team and so it proved. Okay, the goals all came from playing the percentages, but we still played some brilliant football and I can't really remember Krul having to make a proper save. And the one time he was beaten Simpson did brilliantly to keep it out.

:thup:

Everyone really was superb, with the 4 stand outs for me being Colo, Ba, Tiote and YoCabs. Thought Santon looked really composed as well, but the 2 in the centre of the park just bossed it, Colo was completely in control at the back, and Ba played the support striker role exquisitely, likely did everything. Not a bad performance in the team though, really was a joy to watch.

Guest bimpy474

I'm sick of hearing that Man Utd were poor, get fecked, we made them look poor because we were so good, shove your Man Utd were poor stuff up your Marmite motorways.

We were good.

Guest Slarth
richardbranson richardbranson

May it give #NUFC even more good luck than it gave Crystal Palace in 1990 when they got to the FA Cup Final! virg.co/shrt[/Quote]

richardbranson richardbranson

Ok, I accept we're jammy bastards! Well done #NUFC virg.co/nuvm[/Quote]

Long may it continue :)

How shit a footballer is Hernandez btw?

Class at getting in the right place at the right time, but his overall game is shocking.  First touch of a rapist.

Actually ruined their chances of scoring, tbh. Nice.