Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Am still to up a height to write much, soaked to the bone but I love Phil Jones I really do

£3 on Demba first goal 3-0 win @ 1/175

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You won £6k?  :yikes:

You just edited, still nearly £600 is brilliant, well done.

Am still to up a height to write much, soaked to the bone but I love Phil Jones I really do

Hope you're not an accountant.

Hope you're not an accountant.

:lol:

For all the talk of how good Man Utd's away support is (and usually it is) it was fucking terrible tonight. Silent after our first goal and even before that they spent most of it chanting about Shearer. Get over it man, you've won 2 Champions League's since then man you sad acts.

For all the talk of how good Man Utd's away support is (and usually it is) it was fucking terrible tonight. Silent after our first goal and even before that they spent most of it chanting about Shearer. Get over it man, you've won 2 Champions League's since then man you sad acts.

Solskjaer chants anarl. Daft cunts are trapped in 1999. Forgot how much I hate them.

aye fkn 175/1 am still shaking man.. every game this season I have put money on Demba first goal Toon to win 3-1

no idea why I decided to change it to 3-0 tonight

:D

Was the longest 4 mins if my life that, felt fkn sick, when it looked like we might get a fourth.

What a fantastic result and what a fantastic peformance to go with it. A game which we deserved to win in the end too.

Demba Ba man, we are really going to miss him when he goes to the ACoN. Caused Ferdinand and Jones a lot of problems. Such a lovely finish for his goal too.

Lovely free kick from Cabaye and a hilarious own goal from Phil Jones. Brilliant stuff.

We had the right mix of direct and passing along the deck methinks. The defence was solid, the midfield was solid, everywhere really. Well done to Pardew and the lads. :thup: