Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

That was amazing. My pre-match score predictions = :mackems:.

Struggling to think of a player that wasn't exceptional tonight. Taylor gave it away in some bad areas I guess, but that was about it really. He still worked his socks off and made an important contribution, as did Shola. :clap:

Special mention for Pardew, who basically did the business big time tonight. Said before the game that I was reasonably happy with the team and so it proved. Okay, the goals all came from playing the percentages, but we still played some brilliant football and I can't really remember Krul having to make a proper save. And the one time he was beaten Simpson did brilliantly to keep it out.

Krul 10

Simpson 10

Williamson 10

Coloccini 100

Santon 10

R. Taylor 10

Cabaye 100

Tiote 100

Jonas 10

Ba 100

Ameobi 10

Perch 10

Best 10

Obertan 10

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:thup:

Hammered us tonight like. Not even a sniff.

We are no longer enemies. Come drink with us as we celebrate and you commiserate.

Mackems are happy for us as expected (from RTG)

- Fucking gloating mags crawling out of the woodwork again. Enough to take the shine off anything.

- Fucking ridiculous thread. Still absolutely buzzing about the last few days. A MON side would have done better than that United team tonight.

We are no longer enemies. Come drink with us as we celebrate and you commiserate.

No, the drink is where the problems start. I can take defeat graciously while sober. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No, the drink is where the problems start. I can take defeat graciously while sober. :lol:

:lol: