Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Absolutely buzzing after that like. Think I'm gonna stay up all night watching the highlights on a loop.

am fucking shattered tbh. was shaking with energy throughout that entire match. just feel drained now and got a bunch of shit to do before i sleep.  :jesuswept:

Back home and still can't believe it.

We beat Manchester United by 3-0 man - fuck yeah :smitten:

This goes straight to no.2 in my 'Greatest games that I've seen at SJP', only pipped by the Arsenal game for the miraculous comeback. It's close though :D

Guest ToonZA

Magnificent team performance! Crowd was amazing and so was Pardew.

Result still has me buzzing so wont be able to sleep for a while still.

This is why I love Newcastle United - the ability to defy the odds, the critics, all logic and reason and pull off a stunning improbable victory!!

This is right up there with the 5-0 drubbing nearly a decade ago. Great that Albert was there to witness it.

Skirge changing his regular bet from 3-1 to 3-0 when we play Man Utd. :lol: :lol:

Couldn't even go for 5-0 the mackem prick.

:lol: I put a quid on 5-0 at £200/1 when we were 2-0 up like, couldn't resist after it had crossed my mind.

London moneybags flashing the wealth again.

Skirge changing his regular bet from 3-1 to 3-0 when we play Man Utd. :lol: :lol:

Couldn't even go for 5-0 the mackem prick.

:lol: I put a quid on 5-0 at £200/1 when we were 2-0 up like, couldn't resist after it had crossed my mind.

London moneybags flashing the wealth again.

:lol:

One thing I will point out is the celebrations for the second goal. Apart from Krul (for obvious reasons!) everyone ran to the Strawberry corner to celebrate with Cabaye. They were piling on, gesturing the crowd, hugging each other - it really was a great thing to see.

Magnificent team performance! Crowd was amazing and so was Pardew.

Result still has me buzzing so wont be able to sleep for a while still.

This is why I love Newcastle United - the ability to defy the odds, the critics, all logic and reason and pull off a stunning improbable victory!!

This is right up there with the 5-0 drubbing nearly a decade ago. Great that Albert was there to witness it.

15 years ago?

Guest BooBoo

One thing I will point out is the celebrations for the second goal. Apart from Krul (for obvious reasons!) everyone ran to the Strawberry corner to celebrate with Cabaye. They were piling on, gesturing the crowd, hugging each other - it really was a great thing to see.

Great to see. For years we never did that and had a changing room made up of too many cliques.

and then the hugs from krul to simpson during play when he cleared off the line (how many's that now from simpson?), then again when the ball was dead.