Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

Guest VaVaVoom

Biggest game of the season thmora now. Real chance to make a statement that we ARE a top 6 side.

A good win thmora and Swansea to nick a win and we would be 5th. Even a point for Swansea would be class for us.

Come on Pardew...Put the right team out to win this game!

---Krul---

Simpson/Raylor---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

Ben Arfa---Cabaye---Guthrie---Jonas

Best---Shola

3-0 Shola, Best and Ben Arfa

Guest VaVaVoom

If we win 3-0 tomorrow (which is possible) and Swansea beat Arsenal 2-0 we will be 5th.

Aye. Doubt Swansea could win by 2 though. A one goal margin is most likely if Swansea are to nick it.

Guest bimpy474

A win in this match and a positive remainder of the transfer window would set up a really exciting finale to our season.

My hopes have just gone skyly highly.

Guest VaVaVoom

A win in this match and a positive remainder of the transfer window would set up a really exciting finale to our season.

Aye!

What would you consider a positive remainder to the window?

No sales?

Aye!

No sales?

Yeah I suppose so. I want defensive cover and a striker but if we just come out of it without losing anyone that would be a start.

Aye!

No sales?

No sales & a striker.

Also Swansea are a force at home, could see them grabbing a point.

On paper, we SHOULD thrash QPR tomorrow.

Guest VaVaVoom

No sales would be the bare minimum for me like. I'd be happy with that but whilst it would be a step forward in not selling our best players like recent times, it would be a step back not strengthening the squad and really pushing on for 6th.

Defensive cover i'd be happy with. + Striker i'd be delighted with and + LB i'd be over the fucking moon.

Anyway...We are gonna muller Hughes turgid troops thmora!

Guest VaVaVoom

Versatile defender + no sales + striker = very good January.

....also a Colo contract but that would be greedy at this point ;D

How did i forget about that!

Now that would be the icing on the cake!

I reckon he will sign it right at the end of January.

Doe's anyone find it incredibly hilarious that Liverpool spent 41 million on two of our players and if we win tomorrow we will be above them?  :lol:

Not really, as we've been above them most of the season and they've catched up, which makes it not as awesome as it used to be. But still, yeah.

Doe's anyone find it incredibly hilarious that Liverpool spent 41 million on two of our players and if we win tomorrow we will be above them?  :lol:

Not really, as we've been above them most of the season and they've catched up, which makes it not as awesome as it used to be. But still, yeah.

caught*