Zambia win 2012 African Cup of Nations

TRC

@hamadyba92 Hams Corléone

OMG that competition was really hard but still proud to be Senegalese. Enjoy the Demba's are on their ways to Newcastle .. Welcome to EPL :)

2 hours ago

@garyalsmith Gary

Ba and Cissé should be back in Tyneside by Tuesday: Sow in Turkey a day after at the latest.

2 hours ago

Did any of the Dembas play well today?

Ba touched the ball about four times. :lol:

Just goes to show the worth of judging someone based on an international tournament.

One of the most inconsistent and unpredictable ways of judging a player. Always baffles me when teams do it.

Did any of the Dembas play well today?

Ba touched the ball about four times. :lol:

Just goes to show the worth of judging someone based on an international tournament.

One of the most inconsistent and unpredictable ways of judging a player. Always baffles me when teams do it.

An example:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ITR6NR6DR98/TknQrwz7owI/AAAAAAAAAco/Q2DFGjimS4A/s1600/stephane%2Bguivarc%2527h.jpg

@garyalsmith Gary

Ba and Cissé should be back in Tyneside by Tuesday: Sow in Turkey a day after at the latest.

2 hours ago

Anyone with Al Smith in their name gets no credit from me

I thought Guivarch was pretty s**** in that WC?

Actually yeah, he wasn't that great during the World Cup. Guess that was a bad example then.

Ruştu Reçber having a brilliant WC02, signing for Barca and then disappearing back to Turkey is one I remember.  Dudes ears haunt me to this day how did they get there.

I thought Guivarch was pretty s**** in that WC?

Actually yeah, he wasn't that great during the World Cup. Guess that was a bad example then.

Diouf to Liverpool is a better example. (I think he signed after the WC, though I also think it might have been before. :lol:)

Aye, neither are big flops, but not really successes either.

There's a good player in Arshavin, just think his attitude stinks. Pav is just an average player that looked good because Russia played some great football that tournament.