Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/15/real-madrid-eye-nufc-target-ravel-morrison-79310-30124411/

A source close to the player said: “There is interest from Real, but Ravel hopes a deal can be done to Newcastle. They are a very big club and it would give him the chance to train with a Premier League first team every day, and possibly get first-team football.”

When I saw him against Palace, he showed glimpses of his talent, but he also looked very relaxed and confident for a youngster - no nerves at all. He got involved right away, like there was no doubt in his head that he belonged out there. For me, that's a very promising sign.

It also seems - with his haphazard attitude to training - that he's not afraid of Sir Alex, in which case you're not going to be afraid of anyone.

The flipside of that is that he might be way too cocky and may not be ready for a few years yet to knuckle down and make the very best of himself, and adhere to team discipline. But it looks like we're not the only ones prepared to take the gamble.

He's very talented and very young, some of his behaviour can be attributed to age and upbringing..Shouldn't give up on him at such an early age. The pressures on young players these days from agents, clubs and hangers on are immense. It is a time of great confusion and wonderment. That is all.

Guest magpie99

He appears to be a confident young player on the park with a tremendous future ahead of him as long as he can curb his off field antics. A move to another city under a guiding senior player hand (possibly Shola) may reap huge benefits for both him and the club.

For the amount of money involved and the fact we are crying out for another creative genius, he is undoubtedly worth the risk in my eyes.

Furthermore, when you see the MU midfield performances this season and the recall of Scholes, if I was in his shoes, I would be asking a lot of questions of the manager myself.

Sign the lad up.

Ravel Ryan Morrison @RavelMorrison49 11m  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

I have never 1s turned down a contract off manchester united

Hummm..... an 18 year old publicly implying that Sir Alex is not telling the truth.

This will not last much longer.

Guest MrSundlofer

Pardew: "There is money available to me and we will take a player if we think one works for us financially and for the team. We have a really tight bunch here and I don’t want to upset it. I am going to be careful."

No move for Ravel Morrison then?

Guest bimpy474

Off to roma for less than we bid apparently.

Seems a very odd move.

Man Utd's call that, they would rather sell abroad than to a rival league team.....so SSN say anyhoo.