Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A known dickhead of a footballer in denial of demanding big money. Sorry for not neccesarily taking him on his words. I don't want him because of his off the field negatives. Hardly an agenda. He's young, yes, but he really seems like a bad egg. Would also cost a bit if the latest noises are to believe. Hope I'm proven wrong if we were to sign him, like.

Tend to go with that, we're already struggling to give Abeid and Vuckic sufficient game time as it is. I'm happy enough to gamble on those two (plus Sammy) for now, all three have shown enough to vindicate sticking with them.

If this lad wasn't such a grade A arsehole my opinion may be to the contrary, like, but it just doesn't appear to be worth it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tend to go with that, we're already struggling to give Abeid and Vuckic sufficient game time as it is. I'm happy enough to gamble on those two (plus Sammy) for now, all three have shown enough to vindicate sticking with them.

Aye. Would have been happy to take him as a 'bonus' but not too upset.