Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I dont think it matters anymore who you manages the players, they earn so much money some think they can do what they like, it breeds arrogance and thoughts of grandeur, you have players and tbf its most players who handle this in a sensible manner, but you get a Ranger, Bendtner or a Carroll who behave badly away form football because they think they are above rules that apply to the rest of us.

If this kid has decent people around him he will be ok, if he doesn't and chooses to let money and an overblown ego do his bidding then his talent he will waste, its up to him now how he wants his life and future to go.

Guest bimpy474

Moving out of Manc would be good for him I think.

He's supposed to be caught up with a very bad crowd & has got massive attitude/behaviour problems.

I hate to use Ranger as an example but thats what he said about getting away from friends in London, he hasn't changed a bit as we've seen, mind you they said the same about getting Woodgate away from bad influences in Smoggieland, the Leeds incident aside he's been a good boy.

He's supposed to be caught up with a very bad crowd & has got massive attitude/behaviour problems.

I hate to use Ranger as an example but thats what he said about getting away from friends in London, he hasn't changed a bit as we've seen, mind you they said the same about getting Woodgate away from bad influences in Smoggieland, the Leeds incident aside he's been a good boy.

Apart from getting his jaw broken, smashing a pint glass off his own head and generally getting wasted whenever he could.

If he is that good, why would Man United potentially sell him for peanuts?

Go for free at the end of the season apparently

Doesn't really answer the underlying question mind.

?

Why aren't they pulling out all the stops to keep him?

From what i've gathered his attitude is shite and the player himself actually wants to leave. I think that's more the catalyst for why they are looking to sell him though, not the decider for how much.

Read somewhere he wants to leave and has rejected their contract offer. Wants more first team football - would he get that here?

Ranger isn't who he is because he 'hung about with the wrong crowd', he's just a fucking child. I've stuck up for him in the past but it's become increasingly more clear that the guy is just an immature nob and always will be.

Considering the baggage I think I'd rather we put whatever money it would take to get him towards securing a player we actually need for the first team, rather than one we just think might increase in value. Like Gosling.