Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He scored twice against us last season when the reserves got hammered away to Man U.  I'm not sure if that is a good sign or not cos when Man U beat us again in the home game Obertan scored twice for them!!

Guest bimpy474

Moving out of Manc would be good for him I think.

He's supposed to be caught up with a very bad crowd & has got massive attitude/behaviour problems.

I hate to use Ranger as an example but thats what he said about getting away from friends in London, he hasn't changed a bit as we've seen, mind you they said the same about getting Woodgate away from bad influences in Smoggieland, the Leeds incident aside he's been a good boy.

Ranger isn't who he is because he 'hung about with the wrong crowd', he's just a fucking child. I've stuck up for him in the past but it's become increasingly more clear that the guy is just an immature nob and always will be.

Agreed mate but i've seen this time and time again where i live, with friends and now former friends, obviously without the money and fame, if you choose a certain crowd then it does influence how the future goes as i've seen that in action, but someone like Ranger has the choice, and as you say is to immature to choose a different path.

Just hoping this kid can see a different route for himself.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not going to happen!

Not worth it's own thread IMO! No definitive quotes from anyone of any significance.

It's just Morrison playing hardball to get the deal he wants!

Guest bimpy474

Moving out of Manc would be good for him I think.

He's supposed to be caught up with a very bad crowd & has got massive attitude/behaviour problems.

I hate to use Ranger as an example but thats what he said about getting away from friends in London, he hasn't changed a bit as we've seen, mind you they said the same about getting Woodgate away from bad influences in Smoggieland, the Leeds incident aside he's been a good boy.

Apart from getting his jaw broken, smashing a pint glass off his own head and generally getting wasted whenever he could.

I meant more recently where he seems to have grown up, possibly because of the injuries he's had and maybe that has made him think about the wasted time in his career, he needed to look after himself off the pitch to be able to play on it, just imo like.

Not going to happen!

Not worth it's own thread IMO! No definitive quotes from anyone of any significance.

We've put in a bid mate, what else do you need to make a fucking thread?

Considering the baggage I think I'd rather we put whatever money it would take to get him towards securing a player we actually need for the first team, rather than one we just think might increase in value. Like Gosling.

But how will the club wipe it's nose? it's this sort of short term thinking from the previous regime that got us relegated, Freddie Shepherd, Man City, Geordies and their heroes are kernts etc. [/dekka]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not going to happen!

We've put in a bid mate, what else do you need to make a f***ing thread?

Verified?

Not going to happen!

We've put in a bid mate, what else do you need to make a f***ing thread?

Verified?

press association say so

Never understood why people are so anti-new-threads. If anything it makes s*** easier to find.

:snod:

Now that is a bigger issue entirely - I like the monster threads.

Ths other issue is the new player thread threshold.  For whaat it is worth this is deffo worth a new one.

Never understood why people are so anti-new-threads. If anything it makes s*** easier to find.

This. I see why people don't want this to be like rtg where there are new threads every minute but when many different papers and tv channels report that we have bid for this guy i really don't see the harm. If the thread bothers you so much you should just avoid it.

Guest bimpy474

:snod:

Now that is a bigger issue entirely - I like the monster threads.

Ths other issue is the new player thread threshold.  For whaat it is worth this is deffo worth a new one.

If this kid signs and is good, this will be a monster thread in no time ;)