Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No idea because I've never seen him play. Man U youngsters tend to be overrated since the mid 90's.

The fee seems to be nowt but we don't need another c*** like Dyer, Barton etc having an influence.

I'd hate another Kieron Dyer, like.

Guest dazzanufc1892

didn't want n'zogbia due to his attitude, this little ***** can stay well away from st james' for the good of the rest. it only takes 1 bad egg, be like bringing a worse version of dyer back

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Source close to Morrison reckons he needs move 'for his career; for his life'. Crossroads for wonder kid: #nufc convinced they can save him

If this is true then yes, he is apparently mega talented and if he wants to move for his career and life then he obviously has some sort of intelligence/realisation that he needs to stop being a dickcock.

Done some Dennis Wise scouting, looks to be a player with great vision, always looking to pass it forward and make a new run for the ball, good touch, tries to release the ball early, but also has the skill to make a move on his own, decent pace.

Damn, this sounded shit from me  :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

I have always thought after comments from Manchester United fans that his contract expires in 2014... but the latest:

"just watched thursday focus on mutv and they said his contract runs out in the summer"

Gut reaction says he's worth a gamble if he's going for less than a million or so. Clearly a bit of a prick but maybe he needs a fresh start.  If he's willing to change his lifestyle then it's worth a punt. 

If he is that good, why would Man United potentially sell him for peanuts?

Go for free at the end of the season apparently

Doesn't really answer the underlying question mind.

?

Why aren't they pulling out all the stops to keep him?

On a personal level, Giggs, Rooney and Ferdinand aren't the best of role models for the lad.

If he wants to be a good player they are, though.

That's why i said personal. He obviously wanted to be like Giggsy when he went on a shagging spree in Manchester.

I have massive reservations, as I've said in the other thread, but I also don't think we're in a position to turn down someone so highly rated so cheap. So I voted yes, with my apologies to Vuckic and Abeid and Guthrie who may all move a few steps away from first team action. Or not if he's as much of a shit as worried.

If he is that good, why would Man United potentially sell him for peanuts?

Go for free at the end of the season apparently

Doesn't really answer the underlying question mind.

?

Why aren't they pulling out all the stops to keep him?

From what i've gathered his attitude is shite and the player himself actually wants to leave. I think that's more the catalyst for why they are looking to sell him though, not the decider for how much.

Guest Stephen927

If the lad is not arsed enough about playing for his local, title challenging team, I'd worry about what his motivation will be like up here.