The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Richards was about two yards from the ball, it came at him like a f***ing rocket and the ball bounced up off his foot.

I'd be p*ssed off if that was given against us.

Not that it ever would be.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01403/04_HAND_1403201a.jpg

Problem Neil? :troll:

Guest Geordiesned

Phil Dowd has been a very astute signing by Dalglish. Suppose they to had to try and match Man Utd's midfield stalwart Howard Webb.

The way that wanker Dowd was prancing about you'd have thought he was trying to say that Richards was making a flying save.

Great block and the ball flew up and hit his arm from point blank range.  If that's a penalty we might as well just finish with the sport now.  Another shit decision going the robbing Scouse cunts' way in this tie.  No wonder Mancini is starting to look like he's going mental.

Cisse almost scored a stunning goal. This guy has quality finishing. Damn!

Dammit. I need 2 tv's!

Just flicked over for s second myself!

It was a ball over the top into the box. Took it on his chest running away from goal, but then flicked it with the outside of his right foot before it landed, and it was going in over the goalie who just managed to tip it over. Lovely technique.

The way that w***** Dowd was prancing about you'd have thought he was trying to say that Richards was making a flying save.

Great block and the ball flew up and hit his arm from point blank range.  If that's a penalty we might as well just finish with the sport now.  Another s*** decision going the robbing Scouse c***s' way in this tie.  No wonder Mancini is starting to look like he's going mental.

:thup:

Absolutely hate the way that cunt Gerard wheels away to celebrate. Hate his posture, hate the way he runs, hate his fucking face, hate his armband, hate his manager, hate his club, hate that nauseating song and i absolutely fucking hate that shade of red. Wish that club would just fold and implode on itself in a giant bubble of wet fart.