The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Villa have too many players who are slow in body and mind. People like Hutton, Collins and Dunne just scream 'clogger'.

Amazing how easily they squandered their opportunity. They were in a position to be doing what Spurs are now. A complete lack of imagination from manager and boardroom insured this.

Why do French commentators find the need to talk constantly throughout the match. It is similar to hearing two drunken shoe store owners argue on a flight. Very annoying.

Villa have too many players who are slow in body and mind. People like Hutton, Collins and Dunne just scream 'clogger'.

Amazing how easily they squandered their opportunity. They were in a position to be doing what Spurs are now. A complete lack of imagination from manager and boardroom insured this.

Completely. I'm sure brummie would agree.

Never understood a team like Stevenage cheering an FA Cup draw result.

I fucking hate Stevenage, they are my Sunderland. Hope Spurs smash them 28-0, might even try and get a ticket in the away end.

The Bundesliga is looking great as usual, 4 horse race for the league and anyone in the bottom half could go down. Schalke or Gladbach winning it would be brilliant.

ABB

Saturday was quite easily one of our worst games since Guardiola took charge. Completely devoid of any attacking movement, penetration or anything. We were truly awful.

I know we had lots of injuries, but lining up with two fullbacks as side forwards was madness. With Messi dropping back for his withdrawn role there was absolutely nobody making runs into the box to make stuff happen. Tello did far more in his 15 minutes on the pitch than Alves or Adriano in the entire match.