The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

McCarthy will be VERY lucky not to be sacked now, would be just our luck.. new manager syndrome

At the end of the day though you can't polish a turd. The squad will stay the same and that defence will still be fucking tripe, even if Bassong is back. And who will they bring in? Brucey? Warnock?

McCarthy will be VERY lucky not to be sacked now, would be just our luck.. new manager syndrome

The could hire Mourinho and i wouldn't be scared at all. Fucking hell, look at their team. Shite all over. Couldn't care less if they sack the manager or not before out game.

Guest Chubby Jason

Alex McLeish has obviously sent a message right back to the Villa fans: "Protest against me and I'll play Emile Heskey on the left-wing."

Alex McLeish has obviously sent a message right back to the Villa fans: "Protest against me and I'll play Emile Heskey on the left-wing."

Has to be worse than Shola on the left under Souness, surely? :lol:

Poor Brummie. I feel for him.

fuck knows why they're wearing this kit.

I never did understand why teams who play in one colour have their away shirt as the same colour, albeit different shade. Rules should in place to stop it from happening, then we wouldn't need so many 3rd shirts or one off shirts.

I remember a few years ago when we had a black away shirt and a white/silver 3rd shirt, we played Fulham who's away shirt was black so they had to create a one off red shirt.