The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Goal aside Ronaldo was utter gash again. Dunno what commentators are cracking on about.

First 10-15 minutes he looked well up for it, more so than ever against Barca. But then the realisation dawned that Barca are better than them (especially when they play each other), they monopolised possession (Copyright Pleat) and he, along with the rest of the team, faded badly.

Not even good football.

Que?

I'm serious. Real never get on the ball more than brief moments when they try to counter attack. Barca's passing is lovely, but they're just throwing themselves all over the place for 90 minutes apart from the odd master piece when they actually score, but I'd rather watch them do that against the lesser teams when they're not on any other agenda (get opposition sent off). The morale in these games is nowhere to be seen, can't believe some of these players play together for their countries and get along.

Goal aside Ronaldo was utter gash again. Dunno what commentators are cracking on about.

First 10-15 minutes he looked well up for it, more so than ever against Barca. But then the realisation dawned that Barca are better than them (especially when they play each other), they monopolised possession (Copyright Pleat) and he, along with the rest of the team, faded badly.

Yup, they froze completely after the goal. No attempt to play football, tried to go from back to front at a stupidly ineffective speed, and just wait to get beat while Pepe acted like the knobhead he is.

TBF Madrid's team is littered with twats and Mourinho has become a right dick since going there. 

:serious:

I was one of the few that didn't mind him in England and with Inter.  He has just become even more wacky and arrogant and tries to beat Barca by trying to kill all their players.  Utter nob.

Barca are just simply the better side of the two, Real will still win the league though.

I'm firmly in the Barca > Real boat but I'm sure you can see the contradiction here.

The former need to sort out their away form immediately if they're going to win it. They can't rely on just beating Real at home because if things go on as they are, they're going to keep on dropping points on the road.

Barca are generally accepted to be the best team in the world and play the best football anyone has seen for many a year, but domestically, Real have been more effective.

Yup, they froze completely after the goal. No attempt to play football, tried to go from back to front at a stupidly ineffective speed, and just wait to get beat while Pepe acted like the knobhead he is.

It was what we does every game v Barca. Come flying out of the blocks, have a few shots at goal looking lively then completely vanish. Only this time for one of his obligatory shots the goalkeeper had a hole in his belly.

wish he would stop playing pepe in midfield. It's so anti-football. Infact wish pepe didnt play in these games at all.Same goes for Busquets.

I wish Pepe wouldn't play at all, so far he is possibly the dirtiest player I have ever seen and tonights spat makes me think even less of him for both the stamp and the dive.

David28 weeps a silent tear...

"One day. One day..."

What are we going to do tonight, David?

The same thing we try every 3 months, Jose.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/5pM1Z5tqTn9hfom4xazv8mw7o1_500.jpg

TRY TO BEAT BARCELONA!