The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

Celebrating like they've won the league FFS.  Only in CL 1/4 finals.

:dowiespin:

Surely you should be going mad after a first leg turnaround in ET?

Not like that.

Napoli made the same mistake tonight that Milan almost made last week - you simply can't try to defend leads in the CL for the entire match. Should've just played their natural game, especially considering they can't defend anyway.

Napoli made the same mistake tonight that Milan almost made last week - you simply can't try to defend leads in the CL for the entire match. Should've just played their natural game, especially considering they can't defend anyway.

If they were trying to defend it didn't look like it.

Guest neesy111

I was going to say, I saw nothing of defending the lead from Napoli tonight.

If they get through I hope Chelsea get embarrassed by Barcelona/Real on ITV.

Barcelona will not want to play them mind.

Why?

Because whilst Barcelona will have the will of Catalonia behind them, Chelsea will carry the will of the entire British people (and empire too).

Guest neesy111

Why?

Because whilst Barcelona will have the will of Catalonia behind them, Chelsea will carry the will of the entire British people (and empire too).

:lol:

Why?

They'll be going postal in Ceylon.

Why?

They'll be going postal in Ceylon.

Hong Kong will be a sea of blue (all knock-off, obvs)

Why?

Guest Shreddy Krueger

Well done John.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs430.ash1/23792_350809688638_327926858638_3635903_2988795_n.jpg

Looks like Worzel Gummage gone Emo...

They played on the backfoot from about 15 minutes onwards trying to break on the counter-attack. Chelsea scored twice, then you could clearly see the switch in their mentality when it went to 3-3 and needed a goal. When they went 4-3 up they dropped deep again. They certainly weren't trying to play on the front foot, which is their usual game.

Why?

We'll be fucked about Catalan support given all the drunk brits in our beaches, too.

Do one di Matteo,you slimy shit.what a virus he is man

Edit: fucking auto correct on phones

He's a fucking smug cunt isn't he? He's landed right on his feet there. I reckon he might get the gig permanently an'all.

They played on the backfoot from about 15 minutes onwards trying to break on the counter-attack. Chelsea scored twice, then you could clearly see the switch in their mentality when it went to 3-3 and needed a goal. When they went 4-3 up they dropped deep again. They certainly weren't trying to play on the front foot, which is their usual game.

Eh? They naturally play a counter-attacking style. I don't know what Napoli you've been watching.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/20022012/58/wenger-napoli-masters-counter-attack.html

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/538070630.png?key=884490&Expires=1331765878&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=kik5nyQxTt4cvZJBqAwtkIe4mEh59OkE1ucjQvpC5NZ4L0J97LDMJcnEPoxFcYS7vs-5aMIOh4sP-g1lAnGTj0tei1qbJ4UVnGHbfO5DCZ5rRE6jZi51QNA6XS9SiM~2IkSVB-Rx5wzU02RRH-5Vu16prroGjkl2B~M1w6iAHxg_

Like a boss