The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

We'll just fall a little bit short of Europe, according to Lawro. Fuck knows what he's basing this on like.

To be fair, unless the FA Cup draw is kind we'd need to finish above Chelsea. Or Liverpool have a ridiculous comeback in the league. Oh, wait.

Think Chris Brunt could do a good job for us on the left.

Ba and Cisse would thrive on his service.  Great left foot, good passer and crosser of the ball and handy from set pieces.

Wrong side of 25 so unlikely, but I agree with the sentiment. A no frills winger would give us some nice balance and the striker's the service they deserve.

Ba and Cisse would thrive on his service.  Great left foot, good passer and crosser of the ball and handy from set pieces.

Wrong side of 25 so unlikely, but I agree with the sentiment. A no frills winger would give us some nice balance and the striker's the service they deserve.

A bit like Cissé?

Guest neesy111

Villareal are really in a dogfight now at the bottom of la liga.  Thought they'd push on after good form after xmas but getting sucked back into the relegation dog-fight.

We dont need a winger imo while Ben Arfa is here and Marveaux and Sammy are back next season and Jonas aswell.

Need a creative midfielder more than a winger IMO.

Or defenders even.

Rather get another backup keeper tbh.

What about that Forster lad from Celtic? Imagine how fucked we'd be if Krul got injured, really don't like what I've seen from Elliot at all.