The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I really like Nigel Adkins. Reminds me of someone's over-enthusiastic dad watching their bairn play in a kickabout. :lol:

Also, Leroy Rosenior is such a much better pundit than Steve Claridge. Should get him on every week, he's quite good imo.

I really like Nigel Adkins. Reminds me of someone's over-enthusiastic dad watching their bairn play in a kickabout. :lol:

Also, Leroy Rosenior is such a much better pundit than Steve Claridge. Should get him on every week, he's quite good imo.

Always looks deadly serious though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/raiseyourgame/images/446x251/leroy_rosenior_446x251.jpg

No real point, this is the last season the football league highlights will be on the BBC. Not sure what will happen to it next season, has anyone bought the rights to it? Also I wider what will happen to the BBC's 10 football league matches each year as well.

Pugh's first tackle in this game was absolutely disgusting, more of a red card than the one that was actually given. You can see his facial expression, it's twisted and aggressive as he lunges in without looking at the ball, with two feet. He's a horrible, horrible little twat.

Mark Bright is such a fucking ponce. Nothing is good enough, he's always whinging about what the players are doing. He played for fucking Charlton and Crystal Palace, you'd think he broke the World Cup goalscoring record or summat.