The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wanting Man Utd to win the title is against everything I was brought up to believe.

Saying that, getting out of bed to watch a home tie against QPR, in hope that Man Utd will falter, was one of the most optimistic decisions I've made in my entire life.

http://www.americanipaddress.com/wp-content/uploads/AmericanFlag.jpg

Couldn't give less of a shit, titface.

Imagine if you face was a tit. Face rubs all day. I love America. I love you, too.  :smitten:

Rooneys hair! Lol,

I saw the other week that the shaved his hair bald-ish at the sides. You would have thought that a young man who had to spend all the money he did to get his hair back he wouldn't just shave it off.

More money than sense.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If Derry's red card is rescinded (highly unlikely) his suspension should be transferred to Young for his cheating dive. It'll never happen, though.

It's not a penalty, it's offside. Where did the bloody red card come from anyway? In what world would that be a professional foul. The referee has simply ruined the match for no reason.

Gave himself no thinking time either. Blew the whistle and showed the red card. Funny because I've got a bet on them. Horrible for every QPR supporter...

It's not a penalty, it's offside. Where did the bloody red card come from anyway? In what world would that be a professional foul. The referee has simply ruined the match for no reason.

Getting past the facts that it was offside and a dive, assuming he committed the foul then he's denying a goal scoring opportunity.

If Derry's red card is rescinded (highly unlikely) his suspension should be transferred to Young for his cheating dive. It'll never happen, though.

As far I'm concerned he's probably the worst offender in the league for it. He doesn't even dive well with the arched back/throw himself thing.