The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Wanting Man Utd to win the title is against everything I was brought up to believe. I don't care if City have bought it, I will support them as best I can. Plus they're playing our CL rivals...

Saying that, getting out of bed to watch a home tie against QPR, in hope that Man Utd will falter, was one of the most optimistic decisions I've made in my entire life.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wanting Man Utd to win the title is against everything I was brought up to believe.

Saying that, getting out of bed to watch a home tie against QPR, in hope that Man Utd will falter, was one of the most optimistic decisions I've made in my entire life.

http://www.americanipaddress.com/wp-content/uploads/AmericanFlag.jpg

Wanting Man Utd to win the title is against everything I was brought up to believe. I don't care if City have bought it, I will support them as best I can. Plus they're playing our CL rivals...

:lol: Red card and pen after 13 minutes. Jesus. Might go back to bed.

And that's the end of that.

At least he wasn't miles offside and didn't dive like a cunt though.

Reckon Ashley Young has just about crept into my top 3 most disliked players these days. Odious individual.

Wanting Man Utd to win the title is against everything I was brought up to believe.

http://www.americanipaddress.com/wp-content/uploads/AmericanFlag.jpg

Couldn't give less of a shit, titface.