The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

well it certainly hasn't been plain sailing for Chelsea! Apart from when the boat appeared on the pitch.

Very good :lol:

I'm embarrassed by it tbh.

Can't be too embarrassed.

How do you think the boat cap'n feels? 

It was the worst sea man handling I've seen since Seaman's handling.

well it certainly hasn't been plain sailing for Chelsea! Apart from when the boat appeared on the pitch.

Very good :lol:

I'm embarrassed by it tbh.

Can't be too embarrassed.

How do you think the boat cap'n feels? 

It was the worst sea man handling I've seen since Seaman's handling.

Oh wow...

Would love to see Dembele play for us.

Aye good player. Remember him being decent when he played against us for AZ back in the day.

Doubt he'd move unless he was guaranteed first team football like.

Would love to see Dembele play for us.

Aye good player. Remember him being decent when he played against us for AZ back in the day.

Doubt he'd move unless he was guaranteed first team football like.

He really stood out in that tie. I think I remember the commentator saying he was linked with Real Madrid.

Judging by the lack of thread commentary I'd say the game has become noticeably less exciting.  Been 5 minutes since someone sodomized themselves with a flagpole and a boat or dinosaur has entered the game.

Tbh it was much a do a boat nothing.

Guest neesy111

Judging by the lack of thread commentary I'd say the game has become noticeably less exciting.  Been 5 minutes since someone sodomized themselves with a flagpole and a boat or dinosaur has entered the game.

Get Out!

:lol: fantastic

Get Out!

:okay:

Guest neesy111

Have to admire the way Fulham play football. How aren't they higher up in the league?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9dbzcTu4h3s/Td5QUW_QyrI/AAAAAAAARyU/Ge4DuKQOi24/s400/fifa_fair_play.jpg