The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

QPR playing very confidently, ideally I'd have like to see them go down, but hopefully they can do us a massive favour over the next couple weeks against Spurs and/or Chelsea.

Think QPR are the best of the teams in the relegation rubbish and their home form has been spectacular. They actually have some very good players, imo, but they've just been unbalanced and chaotic the whole season.

Surprised at Man U. A win tonight would have finished everything, but now the title is very much back in play.

QPR playing very confidently, ideally I'd have like to see them go down, but hopefully they can do us a massive favour over the next couple weeks against Spurs and/or Chelsea.

Think QPR are the best of the teams in the relegation rubbish and their home form has been spectacular. They actually have some very good players, imo, but they've just been unbalanced and chaotic the whole season.

Surprised at Man U. A win tonight would have finished everything, but now the title is very much back in play.

Aye, especially if they can manage to keep Cisse on the pitch, I can definitely see them taking something out of the game when Spurs visit.

Agreed. Loftus Road is never going to be easy to play, really.

they should still win it quite easy, looking at city's run in compared to man utd, a lot tougher. man utd can afford to lose vs city and still win the title.

Guest firetotheworks

That billboard in the background of the Athletico v Real match looks like the Geordiest possible way of saying 'howay'