NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I understand their theory behind it in they don't want to just fatten up one of the big boys younger players but there are probably a few fringe players at big clubs through europe who could help us atm on loan.

I don't think the club really appreciate the situation we're in and that we're more beggars than choosers, just like when we were a division down and used loans to pretty good effect.

We've not even been linked with Bony

Just because the press have not linked us doesn't mean we can't sign him.

Well it is the rumours in the press thread.

Fair point :D

Probs end up in The Chron by the weekend

I'm not convinced Pards sees CB the way we see it tbh, and doubt we'll see any first teamer brought in this window. I think he see Williamson as a PL quality footballer, which sounds ridiculous I know but think he feels we have enough with him and Taylor, assuming Colo stays.

I'm not convinced Pards sees CB the way we see it tbh, and doubt we'll see any first teamer brought in this window. I think he see Williamson as a PL quality footballer, which sounds ridiculous I know but think he feels we have enough with him and Taylor, assuming Colo stays.

I really don't, he has just had no other option and fuck all say in who we bring in.

As far as Mbiwa goes i don't think the price is the issue tbh, more that much bigger clubs will be interested the moment we agree a fee  :lol:

True, although I'd like to think we have a bigger chance with it being January. Elite clubs don't tend to rush into January signings, Chelsea aside.

Guest bimpy474

I really don't, he has just had no other option and fuck all say in who we bring in.

Agree like, when Saylor has been fit, he has tended to be picked ahead of Williamson.

As far as Mbiwa goes i don't think the price is the issue tbh, more that much bigger clubs will be interested the moment we agree a fee  :lol:

True but price is step number one, a step we'd fail, and if we didn't then bigger clubs would come in for him so we'd still be fucked.

True but price is step number one, a step we'd fail, and if we didn't then bigger clubs would come in for him so we'd still be fucked.

We have no chance so why bother eh? 100% no chance if we don't try