NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Ferguson gets title winning performances out of Cleverley and Fletcher man, I doubt he'd struggle to do it with Cabaye. He wouldn't be asking him to just attempt to chip it into a striker's path from the edge of his own box every time he gets the ball for a start.

Hypothetical situation: If it meant getting rid of Pardew and a quality manager coming would you sell one of our best players?

Bit of a stupid question because it would never happen like that, just wondered if people would give up a player for Pardew to be sacked and a good replacement brought in.

Hypothetical situation: If it meant getting rid of Pardew and a quality manager coming would you sell one of our best players?

Bit of a stupid question because it would never happen like that, just wondered if people would give up a player for Pardew to be sacked and a good replacement brought in.

Guest bimpy474

Yes if we knew there would be players bought as replacements.

Even with a good replacement we could be stuck in that division for years, it's a daft answer to give.

Guest bimpy474

Even with a good replacement we could be stuck in that division for years, it's a daft answer to give.

Eh ? Mole asked, if you accept losing a better player if it meant having a better manager.

Not dropping a division KDT. which i wouldn't want at all.

Eh ? Mole asked, if you accept losing a better player if it meant having a better manager.

Yeah thats my fault.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah thats my fault.

Dont worry mate, any suggestion of dropping a league is a massive no from me fwiw.

I never said anything about dropping a division tbf, that is just moronic as we would have to sell all our players not like last time when a lot stayed due to our high wagebill and no one willing to pay the wages.

Just saying would you sell a Cabaye or Ben Arfa if it meant a better manager came in.

Guest bimpy474

I never said anything about dropping a division tbf, that is just moronic as we would have to sell all our players not like last time when a lot stayed due to our high wagebill and no one willing to pay the wages.

Just saying would you sell a Cabaye or Ben Arfa if it meant a better manager came in.

Mole, use that loaf again mate, go back to your original post and then read our replies.

See this is why i love you :lol:

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 2m

A big (in more ways than one) #nufc transfer tale in tomorrow's packed Journal - with all the latest from #safc & Falcons too...

Carroll.

Aye, if it was anything actually interesting he'd have just said it.

If we sign Carroll back we may as well bin Cabaye/Siss/HBA etc. The midfield will be bypassed anyway. Grim

Its getting bypassed anyway :lol: also i don't agree on the Sissoko and HBA thing.... i know they didn't play much together but when they did i felt HBA and Carroll linked up well so i can see it working if HBA is allowed a free role of sorts.

As for Sissoko he's practically playing as an SS anyway so i think him feeding off AC's knockdowns could work but as far as Cabaye goes it would effect him i'd imagine.

Not the prettiest of stuff but i think HBA and Sissoko feeding off Carroll could work in theory.