NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I really don't see a great deal of difference between Liverpool this year and last year football wise.

The main difference is Suarez is getting into more goalscoring positions.

Which isn't a surprise as he played on the wing a lot last year.

I would say the main difference is Suarez's finishing. Last year his conversion rate was something like 9%, the lowest out of every striker with 10 or more goals. The ongoing moan about Liverpool under Dalglish was them constantly hitting the woodwork (i.e., missing the target). On last year's form, there was nothing to suggest Suarez could be top goalscorer in the Premiership this year. That he is has been a massive lucky break for Brenda. With him on last season's form, Carroll shipped out before Brenda gave him any kind of chance (shades of Allardyce and Scott Parker), and Boroni as their only other striker from August to January, they'd be in a similar position to us.

I've heard great things about his team mate Aymen Abdennour. Young, talented, plays centre-back....wouldn't be surprised if he was on our shortlist.

Its funny you say that because we have been linked with him over the last 6 weeks, he's basically the rock at the back for Toulouse.

If we get him on top of Sissoko already here they will hate us :lol:

Lucas Digne >>> Cheikh M’Bengue

Not a chance of Lille selling Digne though. Especially to us.

:lol:

They'd want a decent price, and compen for Cabaye, and Debuchy.

We really have done them over :lol: 10m for the two man.