NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest VanBarduck

infosportplus  :(  those guys are usually accurate , they were the first one to announce Hatem's move here , 3 years ago

It would be the most heart-wrenching departure since... shrug, I dunno. I cried when Sir Bobby got the boot, that's probably the closest. :lol:

f***ing love Hatem.

Nobby the first time

£20m would be a great price, his injuries aren't going to suddenly stop happening, in act they'll start to effect his pace before long ruining his game. I think it's about 2 years too early, but like I've said for months it's going to be hard to keep our best players after this season.

£20m would be a great price, his injuries aren't going to suddenly stop happening, in act they'll start to effect his pace before long ruining his game. I think it's about 2 years too early, but like I've said for months it's going to be hard to keep our best players after this season.

Unless we make a statement of intent with the next manager. Keep Pardew and they'll vanish.

Unless we make a statement of intent with the next manager. Keep Pardew and they'll vanish.

Relegation, Pardew still in charge, Ben Arfa to Spurs. That's beautiful.

Exactly, we'll lose them.

Of course certain morons on here argued for the sake of arguing this would never happen, no way this season would effect us keeping our best players.

Exactly, we'll lose them.

With a shit load of cash coming our way, Ben Arfa is a great player as is Cabaye etc etc but you can do a lot with the money they would command.

I realise at times like that this its hard to think clearly, but do it for a moment and you will realise its no all doom and gloom. ( should we stay up of course)

Everyone thought we were f*cked when we sold Nolan, Enrique, Barton and Carroll and looked what happened there.

Guest VanBarduck
“It is only journalists who talk about that."

“Me and my agent have not talked about that. I am focused on Newcastle and 100% Newcastle. I hope to stay here.”

;D