NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

£25m is realistic, especially when PSG get involved. Battle with Monaco? Even more so. Really dont want him to leave but we'll never see the best of him under Pardew, so the departure seems inevitable.

Careful lads. The politically correct crew will be along shortly to let you know how offensive you're being.

oooh yeah, wouldn't want to move towards a more inclusive language of mutual respect, think of how shite that would be! Pc brigade out!

Guest bimpy474

In his entire time here, not once has Pardew played him in the right way, and in the right system, with the right style to get the best out of him. The run we had playing 4-3-3 season before last was just about the only time it resembled anything suiting him.

He compensated by working his bollocks off because the way Pardew had/has us playing meant he would chase. As commendable as that is, i would much rather he was on the ball dictating the pace of a game, than chasing the ball around like a loon because of our managers ineptitude.

This might help.

Position                                                              Apps Goals Assists Rating

DMC (Defensive Midfielder - Centre)                      18      4      1      7.23

MC (Midfielder - Centre)                                        11      2      0      7.15

Sub (Substitute)                                                    3      0      0      5.99

AMC (Attacking Midfielder - Centre)                        2      0        1      6.68

MR (Midfielder - Right)                                          1      0        0    7.06

Newcastle Formations Last Season 

Formations:4231 (16)  442 (13)  451 (4)  433 (3)  4411 (2)  Last season

442 (26)  433 (4)  4411 (4)  451 (3) 41212 (1) Season Before

I like these sort of stats. The only thing with them is though, you need to know what role Cabaye played within each formation. Unfortunately stats never tell the whole story and sometimes distort it wildly.

Guest bimpy474

Every one has been so snappy and angry on here since last season. It's crazy what Newcastle does to us :)

Who the fuck are you to call me snappy or angry? Prick.

:lol:

I'm not sure Cabaye will be a starter at PSG .

Could be:

Matuidi        Cabaye

Pastore

But they also have Verratti in Cabaye's role. Lucas Moura can play outside.

Careful lads. The politically correct crew will be along shortly to let you know how offensive you're being.

oooh yeah, wouldn't want to move towards a more inclusive language of mutual respect, think of how s**** that would be! Pc brigade out!

Glad you agree. :thup:

Guest VanBarduck

I'm not sure Cabaye will be a starter at PSG .

Could be:

Matuidi        Cabaye

Pastore

But they also have Verratti in Cabaye's role. Lucas Moura can play outside.

you forgot Thiago Motta, the youngster Adrien Rabiot and probably 1 or 2 signings ( Witsel, De rossi) I think he has more chance to play for Monaco.

In his entire time here, not once has Pardew played him in the right way, and in the right system, with the right style to get the best out of him. The run we had playing 4-3-3 season before last was just about the only time it resembled anything suiting him.

He compensated by working his bollocks off because the way Pardew had/has us playing meant he would chase. As commendable as that is, i would much rather he was on the ball dictating the pace of a game, than chasing the ball around like a loon because of our managers ineptitude.

This might help.

Position                                                              Apps Goals Assists Rating

DMC (Defensive Midfielder - Centre)                      18      4      1      7.23

MC (Midfielder - Centre)                                        11      2      0      7.15

Sub (Substitute)                                                    3      0      0      5.99

AMC (Attacking Midfielder - Centre)                        2      0        1      6.68

MR (Midfielder - Right)                                          1      0        0    7.06

I like these sort of stats. The only thing with them is though, you need to know what role Cabaye played within each formation. Unfortunately stats never tell the whole story and sometimes distort it wildly.

Its quite an in depth website  http://www.whoscored.com/Players/12376

Guest bimpy474

This might help.

Its quite an in depth website  http://www.whoscored.com/Players/12376

I like that, cheers mate ;)

If Cabaye did leave, De Guzman would be a good replacement, thought he looked very good for Swansea last year but he's back at Villarreal now.

Could have had him for free a couple of years back. Absolutely gutted we didn't take him. One of Swanseas best players, already negotiating to go back there. We missed out there.