NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest neesy111

Is anyone going to consider giving up their Season tickets if no one else s brought in?

That ship has sailed tbh.

I dont think so. We cant all sit here and piss and moan then ultimately do nothing about it. I'm not talking about a group effort but it would be interesting to see what people are doing as individuals.

I think we will actually sign two more anyway, but would seriously consider my ticket if we bring in no one.

Why would you give up something you've already paid for?

Is anyone going to consider giving up their Season tickets if no one else s brought in?

I dont think so. We cant all sit here and p*ss and moan then ultimately do nothing about it. I'm not talking about a group effort but it would be interesting to see what people are doing as individuals.

I think we will actually sign two more anyway, but would seriously consider my ticket if we bring in no one.

Well why do you think? For being took the piss out off, for having enough of the regime, to make a (very small) stand. Like everyone keeps saying, you keep going back and nothing will change.

Guest neesy111

I dont think so. We cant all sit here and p*ss and moan then ultimately do nothing about it. I'm not talking about a group effort but it would be interesting to see what people are doing as individuals.

Well why do you think? For being took the piss out off, for having enough of the regime, to make a (very small) stand. Like everyone keeps saying, you keep going back and nothing will change.

I completely agree, sadly because of the actual money people pay for tickets etc they will want to get some value.  Next season though, I can see being a mass exodus.

I've given mine up this season.  Various reasons but mainly to do with not enjoying matches at all now for the price, might go to a few away games as I know plenty of people who have ST's I can use.

Well why do you think? For being took the p*ss out off, for having enough of the regime, to make a (very small) stand. Like everyone keeps saying, you keep going back and nothing will change.

I completely agree, sadly because of the actual money people pay for tickets etc they will want to get some value.  Next season though, I can see being a mass exodus.

I've given mine up this season.  Various reasons but mainly to do with not enjoying matches at all now for the price, might go to a few away games as I know plenty of people who have ST's I can use.

Well, like I say, i do actually think we'll bring a couple in I just dont think it will happen until the last couple of days. If it didnt, then I'll certainly rethink.

Guest chopey

We play West Ham in 8 days and I normally cant wait for the first match, but I can honestly say I'm not to fussed about going because if West Ham score early we dont have enough spirit in the whole club to come back and the atmosphere will be poisonous

You can't really win, because continuing to give them your money feels ridiculous and being forced out by pricks like Pardew, Kinnear and Ashley would feel like you'd lost. Why should we be forced out? The fans will be here a long time after all of those wankers sling their hooks. Also, the 10 year deal is undeniably a massive incentive to keep investing. A very clever move on the club's part that one in hindsight.

Agreed Dave. They win both ways. My 500 quid is nowt to him on its own, and he'd find it hilarious that people were walking away from something they love because of him. He wins both ways but only one ends up in me walking round Eldon Square on a Saturday.

I'd definitely go in for a mass boycott but we're too soft as a group. We couldn't even manage to boycott a fucking friendly.

I dont think so. We cant all sit here and piss and moan then ultimately do nothing about it. I'm not talking about a group effort but it would be interesting to see what people are doing as individuals.

Principles.

@MsiDouglas 3m

Kinnear was in Brussels yesterday watching Bel-Fra. No suggestion they're close on much ATM. 17 days to go... Column tomorrow addresses that

Alderweireld aside I can't see anyone else playing in that game that is realistic transfer target IMO aside from Pocognoli the Belgian LB but he is contracted 'til 2016.