NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

That agent is saying we don't pay agent fees up front, but spread over the duration of the contract. So presumably if we move a player on not only do we save the player's wages, we'd not pay the scheduled agent fees.

That's a really interesting tactic. It would hopefully make the agent work to keep their player at the club as opposed to the other way around, as is usually the case.

Way I see it is that in order to accept that condition (ie instead of getting it all up front at another club) is that we're either offering more in fees - doubtful IMO - or that we acknowledge our status as a stepping stone for the player and agree not to stand in their way when they inevitably leave. As I said, no decent player is going to see out their contract here; we'd prefer to sell them and get what we can. That's why Coloccini's contract situation worries me so much, we'll probably look to shift him in the summer if he doesn't accept our offer.

A very cynical outlook I know.

Guest bimpy474

Read it on some french forum on my ipad earlier, one guy read it on some french news site,

You easy whore, you gave that up pretty quick, i like you sweetheart :D

Obviously it's a horrific thing to go through but isn't it his blog -

HEALTH UPDATE

On Friday, 2nd December Ed Harrison completed his 37th and final radiation treatment.

Ed was diagnosed with prostate cancer in April and had the prostate removed in June, but the cancer had already spread.

The side effects of the radiation have been much more serious than expected, but at least it's now over.

Ed continues to fight hard and hope for the best.

:undecided: