NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

not too updated after just returned from holiday...so this might be old news or just bullish*t.

Anyway this danish article says we are trying to sign Elia on loan and he might be interested coz he isn't playing at juve and he wants to secure a place in the dutch squad for the euros...

not too updated after just returned from holiday...so this might be old news or just bullish*t.

Anyway this danish article says we are trying to sign Elia on loan and he might be interested coz he isn't playing at juve and he wants to secure a place in the dutch squad for the euros...

Old and inaccurate we think; he's already played for two clubs this season.

Guest bimpy474

Good luck to him. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy :(

Hear hear. :thup:

His blog's still shit.

Its the misleading headlines, so and so.....to sign, fee agreed etc........does it no favours.

His blog's still shit.

Its the misleading headlines, so and so.....to sign, fee agreed etc........does it no favours.

No different to any other paper then

Let him do what he feels happy doing I say.

Guest bimpy474

His blog's still shit.

Very true ;)

His blog's still s***.

Very true ;)

the worst is newcastleunited-mad.co.uk  and they spam my f***ing newsnow channel all the time , good job there is a hide button,  but everytime i clear my cookies i have to hide those twats again that operate that shitty site.

Guest bimpy474

His blog's still s***.

Very true ;)

the worst is newcastleunited-mad.co.uk  and they spam my f***ing newsnow channel all the time , good job there is a hide button,  but everytime i clear my cookies i have to hide those twats again that operate that shitty site.

Oh yes there cracking.....i tend to just skim over them, in time you get to know which are reliable, tbf they aren't that many so it becomes easy enough :D

His blog's still s***.

Very true ;)

Oh yes there cracking.....i tend to just skim over them, in time you get to know which are reliable, tbf they aren't that many so it becomes easy enough :D

they're the worst, all they do is copy and paste stories from sky and chronicle etc then change the headlines ,  bloody cheek lol

if you use newsnow just left click on their site name next to their headlines and then click hide publication ,  job done. 

i do the same for clubcall and eatsleepsport etc  so many rubbish sites out there.

Guest bimpy474

His blog's still s***.

Very true ;)

they're the worst, all they do is copy and paste stories from sky and chronicle etc then change the headlines ,  bloody cheek lol

if you use newsnow just left click on their site name next to their headlines and then click hide publication ,  job done. 

i do the same for clubcall and eatsleepsport etc  so many rubbish sites out there.

:thup: