NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah and 'What we are missing for DC right now is a Hot Prospect' so I presumed not a backup.

Do you realise our CB options go STEVEN TAYLOR & COLO then Williamson? So yes the next logical step is Hot Prospect in his view....

I think a strategy should be for every position:

1 X First Teamer

1 X Backup/Squad (ala Williamson/Raylor)

1 X Hot prospect

What we are missing for DC right now is a Hot Prospect, as Kadar doesnt seem rated.

Does that mean two of each though, since we play two CBs?

Yeah and 'What we are missing for DC right now is a Hot Prospect' so I presumed not a backup.

Do you realise our CB options go STEVEN TAYLOR & COLO then Williamson? So yes the next logical step is Hot Prospect in his view....

Er, yes. Has the season finished? I thought we had half of it to go with one of those players being irrelevant so we need a new one.

Guest Roger Kint

Er, yes. Has the season finished? I thought we had half of it to go with one of those players being irrelevant so we need a new one.

WTF are you on? That is his personal opinion not what we are actually doing. He is saying if we bought a good CB prospect aged about 19/21 then it would be about right. No idea what you are talking about needing a new one as he clearly states we are missing that 4th choice youngster...

For me I'd preferably have the back-up and hot prospect being the same person. Unfortunately Kadar seems to be neither :lol:

Well Kadar was on the bench for the Brighton game. Could yet see him on the bench again in the coming months? :dontknow:

I think a strategy should be for every position:

1 X First Teamer

1 X Backup/Squad (ala Williamson/Raylor)

1 X Hot prospect

What we are missing for DC right now is a Hot Prospect, as Kadar doesnt seem rated.

Does that mean two of each though, since we play two CBs?

possibly, but you get the point though. If a first team winger gets injured, it doesnt make sense to buy another first team winger. I dont think we need a first team DC if we see Saylor as that player. If we dont, or if Colo is going to go, then we need one, but I dont think we do.

p.s. the backup could be someone worth a punt. A Tiote, who may or may not turn out to be a great player.

I do think we need to invest in our first teamers for the future, and when there are injuries, we need to blood them in, and be patient enough with them when we do

Guest Heneage

St Etienne want €3m for Ghoulam, Roma have had a €500k offer rejected. :lol:

Must have the Mike Ashley of Italy as chairman.

Owned by Yanks.

Nicko = Alan Nixon, Mirror/Sunday People journalist. Close friend of Owen Coyle and is usually the most accurate source on transfers involving Bolton.

Usually wildly inaccurate with other teams' transfers though.

It doesn't make sense for either team to sign him really, unless you're planning to flog Obertan already or something.