NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

The daft thing is there is an ideal player for us available... Wants a move... Fits the transfer policy... Wouldn't break the bank... Would compliment Colo... PL experienced... Would settle in the area quite quickly... Only problem is he went on strike when here to get a move that has proven to be a bit of a mistake and for that reason I wouldn't want him back...

Douglas or Mbiwa, basically. HAS to be one of those and if it is, I'm fine with waiting until the summer (although a cheap backup would still be needed now).

What I've seen of Mbiwa, he looks like a ball playing centre half who loves to bring the ball up and go on bursting runs.

Love for Coloccini to bring the ball up someday, going on a run the full length of the pitch before unleashing one into the top corner  :smitten: Preferably at home to Liverpool.

Guest elbee909

The daft thing is there is an ideal player for us available... Wants a move... Fits the transfer policy... Wouldn't break the bank... Would compliment Colo... PL experienced... Would settle in the area quite quickly... Only problem is he went on strike when here to get a move that has proven to be a bit of a mistake and for that reason I wouldn't want him back...

One can overuse the ellipsis, y'know.

Best won't leave, he's effectively still third choice. Lovenkrands however might be allowed a loan move.

Don't see any point in loaning Lovenkrands, he's only got the rest of the season on his current deal. He might as well join for a nominal fee and not use up one of Wolves' loan allowance.

One can overuse the ellipsis, y'know.

I found his post suspenseful and dramatic.

Well this a new way of saying, "well I'm happy but I wouldn't mind leaving".

http://www.leaderfoot.com/744-transfert-faouzi-goulam-reve-de-partir-en-angleterre/

"At some point, we must make decisions. St-Etienne will always be the club of my heart, but if I can be sold and bring money into my club, I'll be happy."

:lol:

Would be a good signing from what I've seen of him...

Loaning lovenkrands makes sense if we really fancy getting zaha. Don't know why we wouldnt just sell him though, guess clubs may be more interested to get him on loan. Best link has to be rubbish. He has to be third choice striker, certainly different to Ba and cisse.

Guest VaVaVoom

No way i'd let Best go. Lovenkrands could only go if we got Zaha otherwise he's better here as backup until the end of the season.

No way i'd let Best go. Lovenkrands could only go if we got Zaha otherwise he's better here as backup until the end of the season.

If there's any truth in the Jay Rodriguez interest, I could see us letting Best go. (we all know Shola will forever and always be 4th choice minimum)

Guest VaVaVoom

If there's any truth in the Jay Rodriguez interest, I could see us letting Best go. (we all know Shola will forever and always be 4th choice minimum)

Really?

Really?

Could you see Best being happy with 4th choice?

Guest VaVaVoom

Really?

Could you see Best being happy with 4th choice?

More to the point couuld you see Rodriguez being 3rd choice?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

You shouldn't really be allowed to post in here unless you have some French article, Nut. Gives me false hope.

You shouldn't really be allowed to post in here unless you have some French article. Gives me false hope.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/scandale-ryan-giggs-a-eu-une-relation-de-8-ans-avec-la-femme-de-son-frere_a81240/1

Mieux?  :bluestar:

The only other possibility with Best being pushed out is that we are finally planning on classing Ben Arfa as a second striker playing behind the front man. Seems unlikely.

Like to see us get Zaha obviously but best is still 3rd choice for me.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/EXCLUSIVE-Andy-Carroll-Liverpool-departure-has-left-me-living-in-fear-says-Newcastle-Alan-Pardew-article858811.html

I will still have my phone on during the last day hoping I get the right sort of call rather than the wrong sort of call – that I’m getting a player in rather than losing a player.

We’ve got a great opportunity in this ­second half of the season.

It would be a real big bonus to get to the end of the window and not lose anyone.

He makes it sound like he's literally got no influence on things. :embarrassed: