NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

:lol: remember going down the riverside in Chester-le-Street with my mate who was in our academy when we were about 13 to watch the "Nike Cup", which was made up of u-16 academies.  All the parents there were raving about "James" who played for West Ham as a centre back and had black hair.  If I had a quid for every time I heard a cockney call him "the new Bobby Moore" I'd have been the richest kid in town.

FWIW Ishmael Miller was an absolute beast for Man City academy.  Scored 4 in one game.

:lol: remember going down the riverside in Chester-le-Street with my mate who was in our academy when we were about 13 to watch the "Nike Cup", which was made up of u-16 academies.  All the parents there were raving about "James" who played for West Ham as a centre back and had black hair.  If I had a quid for every time I heard a cockney call him "the new Bobby Moore" I'd have been the richest kid in town.

FWIW Ishmael Miller was an absolute beast for Man City academy.  Scored 4 in one game.

Bet he was massive and just bulldozing it.

I'm an improvement on Williamson as even though I'm fat, slow and s***,  I haven't got the turning circle of an articulate lorry and can pass a ball.

In fact, aids is an improvement on Williamson.

Absolutely no fucking need man. Utter utter bollocks coming up with shit like this. IMO

Just my opinion. He's been dogshit when we bought him and wasn't even a Championship player then. Three years later and we still haven't replaced him. Massively weak link in everything we do. Apologies if I caused offence by comparing him to a deadly disease, but in terms of football and problems in our side, he is a deadly disease.

Don't think Tomkins would add much to our defence beyond being another body. We need someone better.

I think the fact he's an actual footballer gives him the distinct edge over Williamson - he's been playing in central midfield this season, can you see Willo doing that? (usual Williamson caveats apply - nice bloke, lovely kids, good to his mam etc)

Bet he was massive and just bulldozing it.

pretty much, aye.  Twice the size of every other player.

I'm an improvement on Williamson as even though I'm fat, slow and s***,  I haven't got the turning circle of an articulate lorry and can pass a ball.

Absolutely no fucking need man. Utter utter bollocks coming up with shit like this. IMO

Just my opinion. He's been dogshit when we bought him and wasn't even a Championship player then. Three years later and we still haven't replaced him. Massively weak link in everything we do. Apologies if I caused offence by comparing him to a deadly disease, but in terms of football and problems in our side, he is a deadly disease.

It's shite patter and absolutely no call for it.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Absolutely no f***ing need man. Utter utter bollocks coming up with s*** like this. IMO

Agree, don't like that either.

And I wouldn't even blame the man so badly anyway, it's not that he's not trying...he's just not good enuogh.

Absolutely no f***ing need man. Utter utter bollocks coming up with s*** like this. IMO

http://images.mefeedia.com/karl-pilkington-bullshit-man-avi-45329911-250.jpg

:) Oh the irony

Having just seen graham score for the 4th game in a row to all but put Swansea into the COC final he'd be bloody mad to leave them for us or sunlun.

Why would he want to win that, nobody wants to be known as a COC holder.

I seem to have struck quite a negative chord with my pissed rant. I'll refrain from doing so in future.

Do it in French next time, it'll be lapped up like '72 Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

Having just seen graham score for the 4th game in a row to all but put Swansea into the COC final he'd be bloody mad to leave them for us or sunlun.

Why would he want to win that, nobody wants to be known as a COC holder.

Wembley Final most likely against Bradford is an open goal and what every young lad wants to play football for. Win a cup at Wembley and Europa football next season. He'd be bonkers to leave them for us or Sunderland now.