NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

We've clearly been the topic of conversation on RMC today. Some French agent.

'This is the ultimate club. People are going there for the money and nothing else. It's years since Newcastle won anything!'

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/336838/guerra-a-newcastle-on-va-prendre-de-l-argent/

Prick. :lol:

I think we may have said fuck you to him and one of his clients

Isn't he Hatem's agent?

We've clearly been the topic of conversation on RMC today. Some French agent.

'This is the ultimate club. People are going there for the money and nothing else. It's years since Newcastle won anything!'

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/336838/guerra-a-newcastle-on-va-prendre-de-l-argent/

Prick. :lol:

I think we may have said f*** you to him and one of his clients

Isn't he Hatem's agent?

I beleive Simon Stainrod is or at least was HBA's agent...

Guest bimpy474

I beleive Simon Stainrod is or at least was HBA's agent...

What a f*cking name  :lol:

The former footballer, now i'm hoping you remember this or i'm going to feel fucking old like.

Anyone listen to Radio newcastle? Mick Lowes has said the following:

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats

Mick Lowes "NUFC are currently seriously negotiating for more than two players and are very confident" (via @ToonTeg)

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

and this

Daniel. ‏@LeMakeleleRole

#NUFC RT @ToonTeg: Mick Lowes "There is business in the offing and an arrival could happen in the next 5/6 days."

:sweetjesus:

If its true like

It better not be that James Tomkins fucker that keeps getting mentioned.

Anyone listen to Radio newcastle? Mick Lowes has said the following:

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats

Mick Lowes "NUFC are currently seriously negotiating for more than two players and are very confident" (via @ToonTeg)

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

and this

Daniel. ‏@LeMakeleleRole

#NUFC RT @ToonTeg: Mick Lowes "There is business in the offing and an arrival could happen in the next 5/6 days."

:sweetjesus:

If its true like

It better not be that James Tomkins fucker that keeps getting mentioned.

:whistle:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130109/west-ham-eyeing-everton-defender-tomkins-set-exit-188914?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_news_article_header_image/James_Tomkins_2.jpg

I hope we sign him, just so that face is turned into a forum smiley.

I made that face when I heard we were linked with him.

From what I've seen of Tomkins he struggled in their relegation season but improved massively last year, very good in the air at both ends. Fat Sam seems to have been playing him as a defensive midfielder for some reason but he would be a big improvement on Williamson.

I'd be more than happy constructing a front 3 from this pool of players: Cisse, Graham, Shola (CFs). Hatem, Obertan, Marveaux and Sammy (WFs). We'd be well covered until the end of the season. I'd certainly take Graham at a fair price.

We need to buy at least two strikers this calendar year. I say 'at least', because i don't know who's going to fuck off in the summer. So, for example, if it's Graham now and Remy in the summer; or Remy now and Graham in the summer... I'm content either way.

It'd be shameful if we didn't sign both a striker and a centre-back this month, but if I had to pick one or the other, it would be a centre-back. This is a rare optimistic statement, but from here on in, I think this team will always score goals.

When people say things like "I don't know where the next win is coming from", I do agree to an extent. However I'd probably word it as; "I don't know where the next clean sheet is coming from."

I'm an improvement on Williamson as even though I'm fat, slow and s***,  I haven't got the turning circle of an articulate lorry and can pass a ball.

In fact, aids is an improvement on Williamson.

Absolutely no fucking need man. Utter utter bollocks coming up with shit like this. IMO