NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I genuinely can't wait till he retires :lol:

It's going to be :anguish: when he does actually retire.

We'll go the whole Summer without buying a replacement striker and Pardew will beg him to come out of retirement in the following September.

People have been frustrated by Sammy, but I still like him.

He's a young winger, and though his decision making has been poorat times, I think he'll get better with that.

I like the fact he isn't scared, and at least goes at the defenders all the time.

I think as he gets a bit stronger, he'll be a much better player. Quite feeble at the moment.

Don't think he'll be anywhere as annoying as Shola is.

Nope, i heard about our link with him last night. Don't know how i feel about it honestly.

Said before i'd like a wing-forward and a winger at some point so Obertan doesn't come in so easily :lol:

But i have not seen anywhere enough of him to make a comment and have concerns that he's a typically hyped young english winger with lots of ability but very little brain.

Ala Chamberlain, Zaha, Walcott, Johnson etc etc.

We've just bought arguably Frances best right back in his prime for somewhere around that amount.

Ultimately this is a big part of young English players not getting enough opportunities in the prem.

Can never afford the ones you like!

£6 million! For Nathan Redmond?! Absurd.

Looked like a talented player whenever I've watch him, can play either side and has a knack of being able to take players on with a trick/pace.

Prefer his cousin Jean-Pierre Rougemond though.

10 of those have been as sub tbf.

Some of you probably know this, but just looking up on Aubameyang and apparently he spent the 2009-10 season season on loan at Lille so he would have played alongside Cabaye and Debuchy.

Didn't think unlike Remy we had an connection in the club towards Aubameyang but it seems like we do.